What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Arbaaz,Luke. Luke Chongs - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapper Sjors

Your In-game name

Rapper Sjors

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Arbaaz,Luke. Luke Chongs

Date of the incident

25/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and @Whongcheng were just driving around and talking with the gang and we come out of a turn and there is a heli on the road so we pass the heli they didnt innitiate nothing so we turned around and i stepped out to talk with them and then they just sprayed me down so we started killing them. Then there is a guy called Luke dead next to me saying I am going to the gods this is fail rp I am going to report you, you cant do this he said calling people when you are dead on the floor but whongcheng was behing the car and called people on ts. After the situation we all talked in ts and they didnt agree with us and told us we broke the rules and screamed at us so we stopped talking with them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxv6NTa5M8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi @Rapper Sjors,

Thank you for submitting this report.

I can see evidence thus far of potential rule-breaks by Luke & Arbaaz however cannot see any involvement by Luke Chongs. Could you elaborate on why they were included in the report?

Thanks,

Hi @Rapper Sjors,

Thank you for submitting this report.

I can see evidence thus far of potential rule-breaks by Luke & Arbaaz however cannot see any involvement by Luke Chongs. Could you elaborate on why they were included in the report?

Thanks,
I added his name because he was with these guys who killed some of my people [RDM]

@SGT Max Conway reported him too there is a video of him rdming this is why i added his name.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Understood, thank you for the info.

In the interests of impartiality I will leave any decisions on Luke Chong's conduct to the non police staff member that deals with that report.

@Arbaaz and @Jryzi, do you have anything to state in your defence? You have untill 17:00 GMT tomorrow to respond.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
in the video we have proof of us having weapons out and saying stop the car and they drive on......

my friends try to shoot the tires but it was one of his first times using the ak so misses and shoots one of them, meaning they will shoot back so we carried a shoot out.

if this video proof of this isn't enough for the defence then i have no idea then.7

Additionaly I didnt even shoot anyone until everyone had bullets flying and didnt kill anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arbaaz, I have listened to the video numerous times and for the life of me can only hear 'stop the car' repeated over and over, could you link me the evidence where you state 'we will shoot'?

The rule you have been accused of breaking is: 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.
Do you feel like you fulfilled the above conditions before opening fire?

maybe we could have roleplayed better mistakes were made as i am new to the island. i thought i said that. i did not know much about the rules as iv had people kill me in the past and i thought it was normal to do. i am very sorry for breaking the rules  
when we called you to ts and talk abouth it you rly said that you diddent break any rules and all you did whas screeming and talking trashh to me, like **fuck your mom** **fuck your mom** as wel you rly diddent care abouth what we had to say... new or not new the way you guys where talking on ts is crappp

Having spoken to the people involved and consider the evidence, I believe this was a clear cut case of RDM.

@Arbaaz, using being 'new to the island' doesn't fly after around 100 hours logged on the server. You don't seem to understand the importance of the rules to this community nor care about learning them. Your punishment is a ban, I hope the appeals process teaches you why we place such importance on the ruleset and if you are allowed back you come with roleplay in mind.

@Jryzi, any and all bullets that come out of your gun are your responsibility, ensuring that an engagement is within the rules before you shoot is also your responsibility. You are going to receive a warning, that warning comes alongside the suggestion that you associate with players that view the rules as a key part of the server rather than optional.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back