What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Luke Chongs / jason bell - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Conway

Your In-game name

Wata Meme

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Luke Chongs / jason bell

Date of the incident

25/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

just drove through agios heading towards kavala where I came past devil's band where there was hummingbird in the road where one of the guys just shouted stop the car i drove up the road and started getting shot at.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/oz7HPMC-EQU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Jason Bell : like WTF boys you reporting everyone here without even making sure that its MY FAULT  did u see me holding even a gun i was the pilot of the helli lol and i got shot immediately thats not against the rules ah? its true that i was in active firing area but lol is it like if i dont have a good pc and i can't record you put al the blame at me or wat  you told me to come to team speak and i came im 100% sure that i was more than polite with you and if u was recording as always go check  Stop it please you and your gang bcz we triggred you befor from a robbery   or smth dosent allow you to try to report every single one of us for nothing 

Jason Bell : like WTF boys you reporting everyone here without even making sure that its MY FAULT  did u see me holding even a gun i was the pilot of the helli lol and i got shot immediately thats not against the rules ah? its true that i was in active firing area but lol is it like if i dont have a good pc and i can't record you put al the blame at me or wat  you told me to come to team speak and i came im 100% sure that i was more than polite with you and if u was recording as always go check  Stop it please you and your gang bcz we triggred you befor from a robbery   or smth dosent allow you to try to report every single one of us for nothing 
@Cpt Tobez yes you was in the pilot seat when i drove past but when i stopped and got out you was one one he guys who was shooting at me as your friend did not make it valid initiation you was RDMing as you can see from this video so don't say you didn't do anything

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also going off what you said about coming to ts yes we did do that with you but all your guys was just immature and acting like kids and swearing at every other sentence and wouldn't let all the other side speak so theirs no point bring that one up.

i had to protect my self , and i got insta headshoted without damaging anyone please stop crying , when i came to ts , i cant say any single bad word bcz of my brother sitting next to me playing too so as i said am 100% sure that i was more then polite with u dont count me with the others 

i had to protect my self , and i got insta headshoted without damaging anyone please stop crying , when i came to ts , i cant say any single bad word bcz of my brother sitting next to me playing too so as i said am 100% sure that i was more then polite with u dont count me with the others 
I would give you a second chance to come to talk and talk about it again only if you just stop lying you guys shot first so I don't see how you're protecting yourself and just stop saying "stop crying" because at the moment the only one doing that's is you 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back