What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Can you sell vehicles to other players ?

Toma

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I have a very special helicopter, with a unique paint job, I was wondering If I could list it and sell it to the highest bidder.

If yes how can I do so ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You could do but i dont think it would be very profitable for  the  buyer, the only way i can think of you doing it would be too agree on a price with them, then they take the vehicle to the chop shop and get the keys to it. However they also have to pay for this, so it depends if you're gonna be selling say an upgraded MRAP which would be somewhat worth it.

Yes, you could sell vehicles to other players. You can talk and figure out a trade ingame or in a forum thread. 🙂 Just agree on a price and let him take controll of the vehicle either at chow chop or scrap yard if he has the right perks/skill. Think the skill is called "Car jacker". People have been selling police cars and stuff 😄 

Certain vehicles cannot be scrapped by a Rebel. Hellcats / Taru / Blackfish / Huron, same with Jets. Besides those vehicles I think you can steal basically everything else.

Back