What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

When's the RPUK FiveM happening?

That would be amazing! I have spent a lot of time on FiveM and finding good public communities is really hard, RPUK could hopefully change that.

And until a potential ArmA 4 is released I believe FiveM / GTA RP is the future of Life RP, so it is only logical to expand into that field. Especially as the ArmA 3 server is slowly dying down and the DayZ server didn’t really work out.

+1

That would be amazing! I have spent a lot of time on FiveM and finding good public communities is really hard, RPUK could hopefully change that.

And until a potential ArmA 4 is released I believe FiveM / GTA RP is the future of Life RP, so it is only logical to expand into that field. Especially as the ArmA 3 server is slowly dying down and the DayZ server didn’t really work out.

+1
Bit harsh to say the server is dying lol

Bit harsh to say the server is dying lol
Bit ignorant to say it is not mate

ArmA 3 has statistically gone down in players since its peak during early 2016 and as a result most servers on ArmA 3 have gone down in players too, RPUK being one of those servers. You might remember when they consistently had two servers up with a good amount of players, ye that doesn’t happen very often anymore does it?

I am still a very active player myself and I am not saying the server will die anytime soon as I don’t believe it will, but the player count sure has gone down.

And to keep the community alive it is not a good idea to put all eggs in one basket, therefore I believe it would be healthy for the community to expand into GTA RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see this happen as it would make RP so much more fun for players, and it would also make car chases with anyone a lot more fun! 

+1

ArmA 3 has statistically gone down in players since its peak during early 2016 and as a result most servers on ArmA 3 have gone down in players too, RPUK being one of those servers. You might remember when they consistently had two servers up with a good amount of players, ye that doesn’t happen very often anymore does it?

I am still a very active player myself and I am not saying the server will die anytime soon as I don’t believe it will, but the player count sure has gone down.

And to keep the community alive it is not a good idea to put all eggs in one basket, therefore I believe it would be healthy for the community to expand into GTA RP.
Ah yea I think I mis read what you put lol.

+1 anyway

Five M seems like a laugh but the size of the map and only 32 players seems a bit shit.... 😂 if it was in the 80-100 range would be fine 

+1 one from me besides what i'm writing now. Easier.

Would it really be wise to split it up into a new server then? 

Five M seems like a laugh but the size of the map and only 32 players seems a bit shit.... 😂 if it was in the 80-100 range would be fine 
100% agree the map is small and 32 players max means they would need like 5 servers to accommodate a community of this size!  

FIveM is going to be 64 player slots.

Some servers have 64 slots but from what I heard the 64 slot is missing something which stops alot of RP servers from switching to 64 slots

I would love to see this server have a Five server. So good for unique role play scenarios and overall such a realistic experience. Please RPUK make this happen!

Back