What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Can you help me out? YES you can !

Toma

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I WANT REPUTATIONS POINTS AND HERE IS WHY !

I currently have around 70 reputation points and I would love to reach 100, also if we can reach around 30-40 likes, I could also get the the most liked post of the day. Now you may say: "Why should I help this guy out ?". And to that I would say that I'm a very friendly and open guy and we can be friends 😄

- Kindest regards, Toma Triton

Now you may say: "Why should I help this guy out ?". And to that I would say that I'm a very friendly and open guy and we can be friends 😄
Very convincing argument right there, even one worthy of my like 👌

What-the-Actual-fuck-meme-6049.jpg

@Toma  Asking the community to get your rep up and likes like that wont help you out bud, it will actually decrease your rep... Not digital but community wise.. You need to earn it like everyone else did. I'd love to have 1k Rep but im not asking the community to give me hundreds and hundreds of likes......

Last edited by a moderator:
Asking the community to get your rep up and likes like that wont help you out bud, it will actually decrease your rep... Not digital but community wise.. You need to earn it like everyone else did. I'd love to have 1k Rep but im not asking the community to give me hundreds and hundreds of likes......
It could be called bagging or just a friendly call.

[SIZE=1.4rem]Im just looking to see statictic wise some stuff that I will later release as a community report and basically do my school homework as well.[/SIZE]

@Toma  Asking the community to get your rep up and likes like that wont help you out bud, it will actually decrease your rep... Not digital but community wise.. You need to earn it like everyone else did. I'd love to have 1k Rep but im not asking the community to give me hundreds and hundreds of likes......
Dont take it too serious Cap, It's just for the fun. I get what you mean but just keep it fun😉

Damn that was unexpected, tho a funny experiment for April's fools.

Back