What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Old member

Greater007

Hello everybody

I was thinking to come back but i wanna know is this kinda bullshit still happening in server and allowed? How are server rules now. More loose or tight. This clip was made 9 months ago.

No need to go deep. Just wanna know what kinda roleplay is here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That sort of thing is always gonna happen but pretty sure it's not allowed

You did get initiated on for knockout which you can hear when they hop out ,i admit that you really gotta listen for it due to your mate on the radio being quite loud but that is entirely your fault for not muting him up or something while you are in a situation he aint part of. If by situation you mean getting arrested by the cops when you rob someone hell yea that happends (jokes aside) Dont let 1 negative outcome dictate your opinion try it out and see for yourself.

Well problem was, where was my chance to roleplay. Reason what you giving and thinking that justifying person knock down or taze person was bannable back then and didint work(Poor roleplay). 

Similar thing happend day later. Police came same place i was robbing but this time i had 6-7 clan member positioned. That was moment where i got tazed. Didint get chance to roleplay or anything.  I was getting initiated same way "hands up or taze", no chance to say anything before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well problem was, where was my chance to roleplay. Reason what you giving and thinking that justifying person knock down or taze person was bannable back then and didint work(Poor roleplay). 

Similar thing happend day later. Police came same place i was robbing but this time i had 6-7 clan member positioned. That was moment where i got tazed. Didint get chance to roleplay or anything.  I was getting initiated same way "hands up or taze", no chance to say anything before.
Yup, the police are very slimy. I’ve personally had many similar experiences, police just denying all roleplay at situations. Just not really the point of the server.

Yup, the police are very slimy. I’ve personally had many similar experiences, police just denying all roleplay at situations. Just not really the point of the server.
Right again another “claim” by you.... most rebels don’t even want to role play with cops, I’ve been on both sides and I see why police react differently than you’d think. Rebels when they do a role play scanerio, example a fuel station. All they say is “hi I’m Antonio and I’m doing a cleaning service, I’m cleaning the cash register” wow what a great role play scanerio, don’t tell me you expect cops to enjoy that role play. I’ve done MANY RP scanerios where I made documents and put a lot of effort into them. If you want I can let you borrow some, but stop saying cops deny the role play when you rebels sometimes show 0 effort in role play 

Right again another “claim” by you.... most rebels don’t even want to role play with cops, I’ve been on both sides and I see why police react differently than you’d think. Rebels when they do a role play scanerio, example a fuel station. All they say is “hi I’m Antonio and I’m doing a cleaning service, I’m cleaning the cash register” wow what a great role play scanerio, don’t tell me you expect cops to enjoy that role play. I’ve done MANY RP scanerios where I made documents and put a lot of effort into them. If you want I can let you borrow some, but stop saying cops deny the role play when you rebels sometimes show 0 effort in role play 
Right, so cops only have to provide roleplay when the player has spent at least half an hour carefully crafting documents? That seems a bit silly, ‘effort’ in roleplay means making an interesting scenario, not some ridiculous expectation of writing a document just for cops to not tase you with no real roleplay. 

I’m a cop and you can’t really comment about what scenario/role play a guy decides to choose, you role play the situation regardless of whether you think it’s a bad roleplay story or not. There’s not many things you can say while robbing a fuel station.. many people struggle with that to say in those type of situations and 9 times out of 10 cops just shut them down anyways without even listening to what they have to say.. I’m a cop and have been a rebel also. It’s not as one sided as people say/think.

And police has such advanced roleplay that when you want to talk to them you get knocked out. Few police members have actual good enjoyable rp. Many cops are here for the frags.

Right, so cops only have to provide roleplay when the player has spent at least half an hour carefully crafting documents? That seems a bit silly, ‘effort’ in roleplay means making an interesting scenario, not some ridiculous expectation of writing a document just for cops to not tase you with no real roleplay. 
Incorrect, they respond to the role play given to them. If you show 0 effort in role play and horrible interest, do t expect the cop to respond with effort 

So this is normal? Police rolls up gives line hands up or taze and second later they just taze. Without even giving chance to listen another party.

Is poor roleplay not rule anymore?

All I can say is that most of my encounters with the police were pretty decent so far. Obviously haven´t met all of them since I am not online as a rebel that often, but I´ve mostly been treated nicely and every attempt of roleplay was taken and played along with by the police...

I´ve been asked to put my hands up or I would be tased and I simply started chatting nicely and told them I wouldn´t run or hurt anyone, I just wanna talk... Guess what happened? I sat down on the floor and the cop did the same while we were talking about the situation. Sometimes it depends on your own attitude, sometimes it might just be the wrong day and other times it might actually be a cop that can´t be bothered. That is normal, it´s human. Everyone has bad days and everyone sometimes gets annoyed with stories that repeat themselfes over and over again. For example, I am literally rolling my eyes every single time I hear "my leg hurts" when I am online as a medic. But that´s what it is....

Over all I think most rules on this server make sense, beneifit every faction and are also pretty nicely executed. You won´t be able to keep everyone perfectly in line at all times, but a lot of people are doing their best and poor rp situations don´t seem to happen that often in general, atleast not when I am around.

I hope you´re just gonna give it another try and see for yourself. 🙂

EDIT: About the video you posted... You were running away and also having a gun in your hands, even aiming it down the stairs at one point. Naturally the cops would try to secure you first before you could do any damage to them or anyone else around... If there was no proper rp happening afterwards, I understand your frustration, but just from what I can see in the video, I do not see anything that would not be justified to be honest. But that is just my personal opinion...

Ok got a question for everyone comenting on here. Do you guys really want to keep people away from joining the server????? 

@Greater007

I would give yiu this answere:

Sometimes no mather where you go to enjoy roleplay. People do mess up. And it can lead to situations like you show in the video. Its a bit off a mess. You cant really hear the police yelling due yp your friend on the radio. And your also running away at first instead of starting a romeplay scenario(claim its all a mistake. Tell the. To stay away you have a hostage ect) 

But i would say move on from it. 

And yes things line that can always happen but its not supposed to. We have rules in place that states high quality roleplay must happen or else its RDM(tbat also include knocking people out and tazing) 

But if something like this happen your always encouraged to contact the other party in the situation and try tp find out what went wronh so everyone can learn from it and move on. And if you still think ghe person dont underdtand you can pass it on to staff. 

I highly encourage you to rejoin has i do not know a server with a better community

Ok got a question for everyone comenting on here. Do you guys really want to keep people away from joining the server?????  
Umm... I am just not gonna put that shoe on since I am pretty sure I told him to give it another try 😉

They can't pull out their gun and instantly knock you out anymore.

there is a delay to when you get your gun out and you are able to knock out.

I've played on alot of RP servers and this will happen everywhere on all servers, and normally on less administrated ones people will get away with it. I've had multiple encounters similar to this one and yet I've had so many more good encounters than bad ones, I'm one of the few people who genuinely quite like the police, simply because It's like Cap and Samantha say, they will react based on your attitude, if you want to roleplay a situation then they will 9 times out of 10 oblige.

@Greater007

I would give yiu this answere:

Sometimes no mather where you go to enjoy roleplay. People do mess up. And it can lead to situations like you show in the video. Its a bit off a mess. You cant really hear the police yelling due yp your friend on the radio. And your also running away at first instead of starting a romeplay scenario(claim its all a mistake. Tell the. To stay away you have a hostage ect) 

But i would say move on from it. 

And yes things line that can always happen but its not supposed to. We have rules in place that states high quality roleplay must happen or else its RDM(tbat also include knocking people out and tazing) 

But if something like this happen your always encouraged to contact the other party in the situation and try tp find out what went wronh so everyone can learn from it and move on. And if you still think ghe person dont underdtand you can pass it on to staff. 

I highly encourage you to rejoin has i do not know a server with a better community
I agree with this a lot, we should encourage people to come here. I’m a cop.. and I’ll roleplay with anyone about anything.. it’s fun 🙂 

All I can say is that most of my encounters with the police were pretty decent so far. Obviously haven´t met all of them since I am not online as a rebel that often, but I´ve mostly been treated nicely and every attempt of roleplay was taken and played along with by the police...

I´ve been asked to put my hands up or I would be tased and I simply started chatting nicely and told them I wouldn´t run or hurt anyone, I just wanna talk... Guess what happened? I sat down on the floor and the cop did the same while we were talking about the situation. Sometimes it depends on your own attitude, sometimes it might just be the wrong day and other times it might actually be a cop that can´t be bothered. That is normal, it´s human. Everyone has bad days and everyone sometimes gets annoyed with stories that repeat themselfes over and over again. For example, I am literally rolling my eyes every single time I hear "my leg hurts" when I am online as a medic. But that´s what it is....

Over all I think most rules on this server make sense, beneifit every faction and are also pretty nicely executed. You won´t be able to keep everyone perfectly in line at all times, but a lot of people are doing their best and poor rp situations don´t seem to happen that often in general, atleast not when I am around.

I hope you´re just gonna give it another try and see for yourself. 🙂

EDIT: About the video you posted... You were running away and also having a gun in your hands, even aiming it down the stairs at one point. Naturally the cops would try to secure you first before you could do any damage to them or anyone else around... If there was no proper rp happening afterwards, I understand your frustration, but just from what I can see in the video, I do not see anything that would not be justified to be honest. But that is just my personal opinion...
🙌🏽🙌🏽Amen to this 

Back