What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Lucas - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic_Pirate

Your In-game name

Adam

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lucas

Date of the incident

02/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM, NLR, Cursing and Poor Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I am reporting this person for many reasons the first one is that he stole a car in a green/government protected zone, he stole my friends car after we tried to go help and see what was happening to him. He proceeded to get in my friends car and drive away, he then returned in the car and began consciously VDMing me and my friend until he crashed the car and died. Privately in discord my friend told me to come over since he called him certain racist terms. When he asked Lucas what he called him he repeats the certain racist term in the video multiple times which is the second reason i am reporting him. He proceeded to break RP which is another reason for my report by saying "I dont care if I get banned there are 50 other servers I could go to", we warned him many times to stop his actions but he continued anyway. In the second video he went personal by insulting my mother who is a Somalian national and calling her a N word which i take extremely offensive. I was not able to resolve this on TS since in the UAE it is banned which is where i live. (Also after he died he re spawned in Kavala and came back right to us). I hope you review this carefully and take appropriate action for the many horrible things he did. Sorry for background Discord talk of me and my friend. Thank You.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm this, as I and another police officer handled the situation and the guy just kept cursing and Metagaming for 30 more minutes

Me and Hasty been involved just after seconf video  finishis 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Racist cunt I didn't have a chance to @Toxic_Pirate after the situation who was deeply offended and left the server straight after he called his mother that word and hasn't returned and has gone offline. Disgusting behaviour, then mentioning how there are other servers he can play on. Out of anger I did say something I deeply regret I did apologise for it I never say words like that its just I could tell in discord how emotions Adam was getting I should had kept my mouth shut. A ban on this server wont matter to some dirty ass hole like him as he said "there are other servers to join", possibly getting in touch with Bohemith is the next step since people like this need to be taught a lesson and moving from server to server they don't care people like him. Its happened before permeant ip ban on one of the Olympus servers. I'm sure bohemith will respond to something like this, since just banning him on this server get's him out of this server but then he moves to other servers ruining peoples time on the game. He needs to be taught a lesson someone should get in touch with bohemith, they take stuff like this very seriously.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back