What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

is it worth coming back?

Yuri Zaytsev

Greetings comrades!

The title says it all really. I haven't played for about 3-4 years now and am thinking of coming back to this community. Back when I was playing, it was just great and the community was amazing, I had lots of fun.

What I would like to know is; 

• Is the community as big as it was?
  • is everyone active?
  • why is the second server offline?
  • Has anything drastically changed over the years?
  • How is your experience on the server(in short words)
And finally; IS IT WORTH COMING BACK 🙂 ?

I hope these questions are not too demanding. Thank you all in advance for taking the time to look at this topic.

Yuri Zaytsev :))

• Is the community as big as it was? No clue how big it was 3/4 years ago but rn its 113 and its about avarage 100-130 around this time.
  • is everyone active? A lot of active players, some og members but mostly somewhat newer people.
  • why is the second server offline? Not enough players most of the time.
  • Has anything drastically changed over the years? Lots of new runs, UNMC is gone, TCK is gone, Poseidon came, new 25 or 50 mil license. Thats about it I think. Few new runs aswell.
  • How is your experience on the server(in short words) Its been pretty good, Sometimes disagree with what is wrong or right, some annoying players but overall pretty good.
And finally; IS IT WORTH COMING BACK ? Its all up to you man, I personally quit for a little while because of the disagreements I've had. But its still pretty good and nothing that big changed so if you liked it back then, you'll proberly like it now.

As for your questions about activity, the server is very lively and often the 2nd server will be put up during peak hours.
The server is very enjoyable to play on no matter what you are in it for, you can have a laugh, make money, or have serious roleplay if you prefer.

I have only been here for 6 months so I can't really tell you about the past or changes from back in the day, but certainly this is still a great roleplay server with an active community, would be nice to have you back in it 😉

• Is the community as big as it was? - Well... Sorta? We're not quite filling 2 servers as we used to but we instead tend to keep it to Server 1 which isn't a bad thing! A tighter population density meaning that stumbling across people is far more common!
  • is everyone active? - Depends what you mean really? 
  • why is the second server offline? - As mentioned above, unless it's peak hours and we feel its necessary, we tend to stick with Server 1, we'd rather have a single full server than 2 half filled ones. This way it discourages doing mindless runs and places you in RP situations!
  • Has anything drastically changed over the years? - Quite a few things, depending on your playstyle you may find a few new toys. Check out the development changelog HERE
  • How is your experience on the server(in short words) - Having been here for nearly 4 years now I still find enjoyment here and don't see that changing any time soon!

I feel like you should definitely come back! I have played for nearly a year now and I enjoy the rebel life. I've had nothing but great role play give or take the odd situation ad there is always  something different to do. 

Back