What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

End Game 2019 Poll

• Kavala (Dense City)

Votes: 56 59.6%
  • Feres (Out in the open, not much cover)

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Zaros (Used last year)

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
E3CWkNz.png

Preparation is underway for the 2019 End Game tournament! In order for us to tailor this tournament to what you as the community want, we've got a few questions to answer. Please take the time to fill out the poll attached to this thread, submissions will close 08/04/19

Thanks!

giphy.gif

Love that we get to vote on size and place.

When it comes to it. Can those that have teams setup be able to vote on date and time?

Love that we get to vote on size and place.

When it comes to it. Can those that have teams setup be able to vote on date and time?
It's an event run for you lot, so it only made sense to let you choose what would make it most enjoyable.

As for choosing the date and time, it'll depend on when myself, as well as other staff are around, but I'll do what I can!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DJ
Would it be run like previous endgame tournaments? or gonna be changed? 

The gameplay will all be the same, just seeing what the community wants. Currently, it's looking like the same as last year, 8 player teams on Kavala.

The gameplay will all be the same, just seeing what the community wants. Currently, it's looking like the same as last year, 8 player teams on Kavala.
Last year each team was best of three, just judging on how Warlords was played I hope it’s not one game and then that’s it? 

Last year each team was best of three, just judging on how Warlords was played I hope it’s not one game and then that’s it? 
Definitely not a single game, far from it. 

well i missed 08/4/19 to sign up good luck and hope it works for you guys  
Date, time and sign ups haven't been posted/announced anywhere. Only thing you missed was the chance to vote for size of team and location

Back