Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

PsyGames

RDM in Kavala

PsyGames
Posted (edited)

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known):

SGT Jamessss [8652]

Time and date of incident:

23:51 - 05/04/2019

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible:

My friends were at the Kavala weapons cach and I was thinking of joining in but decided not to and wanted to watch and see what happened I was not there to help the guys out beside my unarmed friend who got rubbered and arrested. I asked the SGT to come to liaison but this resulted in nothing coming of it and them saying that giving warning shots was fine and the fact I was standing there in "rebel clothes" was threatening when I was unarmed it would have only taken 2 seconds for a cop to drive up the hill and say "please leave this in an active gunfight" but nope AR seam to be a little trigger happy these days I don't want to sound like as I would call it a dick but this was unfair and could have been handled a lot better as I think giving warning shots on a person is unfair and can be taken the wrong way. I agree with giving warning shots to helicopters but not that situation 2 seconds to nip up the hill and ask the person to leave or they will be arrested or classed as involved.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:

I would like compensation for all my gear that I had and the police to be told if there are Civilians in the area not to just assume they are involved if they are unarmed.

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:

https://youtu.be/GoZnWGPxcZ0

20190405235951_1.jpg

Edited by PsyGames
  • Hype 1
  • Facepalm 15

Curley

Dear @PsyGames

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against SGT Jamessss; Collar number [8652], We aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Chief Constable Curley

9Ti7CBt.png

Curley

Dear @PsyGames

After reviewing the evidence provided, unfortunately the Police complaints commission are unable to process and provide you with an outcome for this complaint. 

If you wish to continue pursuing this specific situation we are going to refer you to the government and allow them to take it from there.

Kind regards,

Chief Constable Curley

9Ti7CBt.png

//We feel that this is more of a staff related issue rather than a specific police issue, therefore if you would like to take this further we suggest that you make a report.

• Like 1