What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

£200,000,000 RP Giveaway!

Haywire

Escaped Convict
£200,000,000 Giveaway

Greetings ladies and gentlefolk, my name is Haywire and I have a pile of cash which I don't need. The money is (mostly) lawful, coming from various legal operations including salt import/exports, rat kebab production and force-feeding, and wildlife extermination. I will be distributing this money to the masses; each individual can earn up to £15,000,000.  My personal favourite will win £45,000,000.

How to enter

I have been knocking about since the early days and I have seen many gangs and players come and go, but I have always admired the ones which valued their roleplay and how it affected others. As such, I would like to give my money to people who put RP first. As that's probably you, read on!

To enter the giveaway, upload a video of yourself in any RP situation by filling out the form at the bottom of this post. You will earn points depending on the content of the video (see below) and each point is worth £1,000,000! The money will be awarded on a first come first serve basis, and you will be guaranteed to get money providing you meet the criteria and there is still cash in the pot.

Earn Points

• 1 point = £1,000,000
  • Creative/Original RP: 1-15 points
  • Perform a song/poem/speech to an audience: 2-3 points
  • Persuade a random citizen to perform to you: 1-5 points
  • Get out of an arrest/ticket/robbery without the aid of a firearm: 2-5 points
  • Successfully sell a rat kebab for £5,000+ (trust me it's hard): 1-3 points
  • Persuade a medic that they're the patient and you're the doctor: 2-5 points
  • Defuse a violent situation: 1-5 points
Remember: The above is just a guideline to give some ideas! Upload any funny/entertaining RP and you'll probably win money!

Rules

• You can enter up to 3 times, but can't win more than 15 million.
  • Groups can enter, but only one person can claim the money.
  • No cheating! Be fair, otherwise, I'll find out and whip you.
  • 'RP' in this case refers to the power of speech. Generally, 'more tongue less gun' will get you more money
Additional Notes

• If this has low-interest / not many entrances, I will divide the money between those who have entered. For example, if only two people enter they will each get £100,000,000. This will be at my discretion.
  • Recordings will need to be from April 2019 onwards else they may not be considered.
Entrance form:

In Game Name:

Group (optional):

Video (URL):

​

The giveaway will start on Sunday 07/04/2019 to give people time to prepare. It will then run until I am out of money (or if it's a complete shambles). Submissions before that will be ignored. Money will be awarded at my total discretion. Feel free to ask questions below 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
In Game Name: Bowen

Group (optional):

Video (URL):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The most recent police/NHS Team building exercise 🙂

In Game Name: Faheem Tritton

Group (optional): N/A

Video (URL): 

Here is my attempt on defusing a violent situation...

I'm not I'm desperate need of moola, but my buddies would certainly appreciate it 😛

(apologies for the terrible quality, it's set for recording RDM in kavala rather than for uploading to youtube)

Alright folks, I've been away today but any entrees are now valid. I've had a few by DM which is fine but posting here is appreciated 😉

In Game Name: Bowen

Group (optional):

Video (URL):

The most recent police/NHS Team building exercise 🙂

In Game Name: Charles Vane

Group: The Plebs

Video: 

p.s greatest PCSO of all time 😛

It's just dawned on me that I'm going to have to watch quite a lot of footage! I might get a friend to help judge, else I'll do it on the weekend. For now, here's the list of entries so far in chronological order (mostly so I can remember)

Earlier
Aethon
Bowen
Faheem Tritton
BrandonPigeon
Bob Wilkinson
Charles Vane
Lil Jeep
Jamie Catnip
Later

In Game Name: Bowen (again...)

Group (optional):

Video (URL):  So, we in the NHS decided that we needed to program a robot so that we could help people more efficiently.... To varying success 😛

In Game Name: Pvt Prince Blueblood

Group (optional):

Video (URL): 

Back