What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Cops, PLF,TI, DC getting REKT! every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelangelo

But I have to admit that the cops are getting really good position, I love fighting with them.. But PLF, TI, DC... Btw that PLF Borris tried to rob our member so... and PLF Juan your truck is gone forever..

Last edited by a moderator:
Another video of a 200round Zafyr....  shot through a car.....  cba to watch after the "lets just kill him"....

Good Roleplay.

0:38 you shot an unarmed officer you guys were letting go...

... I wish we had the Zafir.

doesn't matter.... it's still killing people AFTER you got what you wanted...

another RPer with no conscience. Taking a life isn't easy.

doesn't matter.... it's still killing people AFTER you got what you wanted...

another RPer with no conscience. Taking a life isn't easy.
We told them to leave the area but they drove their car to us and(opened fire and we were surrounded) what do you expect to do from us?

Another video of a 200round Zafyr....  shot through a car.....  cba to watch after the "lets just kill him"....

Good Roleplay.
Don't you worry. Next video will showcase that PT-s can do good rp.

If people start shooting at us, then of course we shoot back, and if one of our guys is being held up, we come to help him. 

I hate it when i see people say that cops get "rekt", like how old are you 15? You should try playing a cop and understanding how stressful it is to be a cop. 

90% of cops that deal with these situations only have rubber bullets and by the time we rubber bullet/restrain you, the person will tell the friend where we are. (Even though you can't access your radio as your hands are behind your back) ;) .

Cops never get "rekt" due to lack of equipment and people exploiting to survive/resist arrest.

Oh look, this thread again..

If only I had uploaded every video of PLF killing someone..

Please take the bloody Zafir out of the game it annoys cops and its unfair and it should not be used anyway shows how much of a skilled marksman you are <3

Really nice use of 3rd person to check that they were there without exposing yourself! 

excuse us we are just new in the city :D
We can tell, every video you upload you lot 'rekin' people gets shot down by the community, you're only making yourselves look like fools.

Please take the bloody Zafir out of the game it annoys cops and its unfair and it should not be used anyway shows how much of a skilled marksman you are <3
It doesn't annoy us, it just locks us out of a lot of situations.

People complain about our 1 shot rubber bullets but i'd wager that getting shot by those and then getting to RP your way through an arrest is a lot more fun than rolling up on a situation, seeing 3+ Zafirs, knowing you have a vermin, a PCSO with rubber bullets (no attachments) and a couple of PC's with maybe 2 lethal mags between them 4Km away.

Hey at least we know how to pick our fights I guess, pity that there is a point of geared where the only roleplay associated is the infamous line "drop your weapon and run away"

(While patrolling your own streets may I add.)

We can tell, every video you upload you lot 'rekin' people gets shot down by the community, you're only making yourselves look like fools.
I know its annoying I dont like using that word but as soon as we are in war I have to make our enemies piss off somehow  :)

I know its annoying I dont like using that word but as soon as we are in war I have to make our enemies piss off somehow  :)
You're making yourself sound like a 15 year old and also influencing the community to think it's okay to behave like this.

1 plf member dies, whole plf gets rekt, ok. And your videos belongs on cod forums, not arma 3..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back