What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Bill Durzbum - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruhtonium

Your In-game name

Meatballz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bill Durzbum

Date of the incident

07/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend decided to take a couple of guys hostage and we were planning to do an exchange with the Police, and this lad comes out of nowhere and yells "Put your hands up or you will be shot". I didn't even know where he was, let alone see him. I think he was friends with one of the hostages because he appeared out of nowhere and after killing us tried to unrestrain his friend, and this friend didn't really speak that much. My friend wanted to roleplay with him a bit but the second he got in his sightline he was shot immediately and then I was shot as well. To his defense, I should have put my hands up but I didn't really see anyone so I didn't feel obliged to do so. I was pissed. I wanted to talk on Teamspeak but I didn't really have the time and so here we are. I apologise for screaming "Bye bitch" in the ending but I was quite pissed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/__USzSA57p0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

In in my opinion I think I did everything right, I was not friends with the guys but I wanted to help them because it looked like they needed it I did initiate and you heard me I asked you about 5-6 times to put your hands up you refused so I shot I had eyes on you the whole time I didn’t shoot because if I missed my shots I would of died 

if you would like to go ts I’ll happily go back and chat about the situation if you would like me to

Last edited by a moderator:
@SYS Authxntic That is fine, and you are right, I should have put my hands up. But the problem is that neither me or my friend had any idea where you were. We found out that you were in the building after you shot my mate. And I mean, I tried talking to you as well, but you still kept on shouting “put your hands up”. 

You don’t need to know where I am because if you saw me I was out numbers and I easily would of been gunned down

@Trag1c, I'm confused, what do you have an issue with in this report? That SYS Authentic didn't make their location known to you before they shot you?

@AlexRose I mean we had no idea where he was and the only thing he screamed was ”put your hands up or die” He didnt say anything but that. I tried to talk to him but he kept screaming the same thing. My issue with this is that he barely initiated at all. I mean if he would have said something else or did something else, sure. But the second he saw my mate with a gun he started spamming his rook. And this mate of mine didn’t even hear this guy’s commands. 

Edit: My mate had a chance to shoot but didn't because he wanted to talk with him and you can clearly hear him saying "Oh, there she is, hello!" at 3:40

@AlexRose I mean we had no idea where he was and the only thing he screamed was ”put your hands up or die” He didnt say anything but that. I tried to talk to him but he kept screaming the same thing. My issue with this is that he barely initiated at all. I mean if he would have said something else or did something else, sure. But the second he saw my mate with a gun he started spamming his rook. And this mate of mine didn’t even hear this guy’s commands. 

Edit: My mate had a chance to shoot but didn't because he wanted to talk with him and you can clearly hear him saying "Oh, there she is, hello!" at 3:40 and I didn't even my gun out when he shot me.

@Trag1c what ou have to understand is that I said place  “your hands above your head or you will be shot” I asked 5-6 times you was messing around and then your mate ran towards the location I was with his gun Drawn so I opened fire. You also have to understand I was ignoring you because I was initiating the second you had eyes on me when the initiation is said you would of shot me. I asked to place your hands up you refused so I shot

there is nothing wrong with that in my opinion

you say he never heard you but when you said how about I dab he replied with yeah dab and even when he stood next to you I even said initiated he woudnt of ran towards me and then say hello if he didn’t know I was initiated he would of carried on with what he was doing 

@SYS Authxntic That is the only thing you said. I find that to be fail rp. And messing around? You threaten me from God knows where and why did you shoot me? I didn't have my gun out and I didn't present a threat. Yeah my mate had his gun drawn but he could have easily killed you, but no. He wanted to talk with you and he actually said "There you are, hello!" and then you proceed to shoot him.

Yeah but I said place our hands above your head or you will be shot 

you refused that’s why I shot and you don’t need to see my for it to be valid you need to hear it 

He heared me say dab and then he repeated it. He did hear a faint voice but didn't hear you. Even in the end he told me that he didn't hear you.

You cant just say "hands up or be shot". You know how low level rp that is? 

Where is the rules does it say you can’t say that sentance? That’s the line I always say when initiating 

its not low level rp its valid initiation if you do not like how people initiate then I don’t think roleplay servers are for you.

As long as you can hear the initiation clear then it’s fine 

Mate, don't say "if you do not like how people initiate then I don’t think roleplay servers are for you." That is a really dickish thing to say. You said the same thing over and over again (see the footage please). And I don't think you should be the one lecturing me because you have been banned, or am I wrong? And: " That’s the line I always say when initiating ", I am honestly surprised no one elsed reported you then. And by the way, what was your plan in that situation? You expected 2 heavily armed guys with assault rifles to surrender to some guy hiding in a building with a pistol, while we had hostages?

Well I tried my best to free the hostages and make sure nothing was going to get out of control I was going to restrain you and take you in. And yes some people would put their hands up and if they didn’t and refused I will open fire like I did to you 

it’s perfectly fine initiation place your hands above your head or you will be shot 

Well I tried my best to free the hostages and make sure nothing was going to get out of control I was going to restrain you and take you in. And yes some people would put their hands up and if they didn’t and refused I will open fire like I did to you 

it’s perfectly fine initiation place your hands above your head or you will be shot 

Also what has it got to do with you if I have been banned in the past that don’t concern you in anyway

@SYS Authxntic How do you think that is perfectly fine? Honestly, that is the single most bland and boring initiation possible. And the way you executed your "plan" was very bad. You were literally hiding in a building, using third person to peek us. While me and my mate had no idea where you were, and only hearing a faint voice screaming "hands up or get shot". If that isnt fail rp i don't know what is.

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Here guys for the both of you

So now your changing your story you said you heard me but your mate didn’t bow your saying you only heard a faint voice make your mind up

okay but that’s how I initiate no one else had had a problem with it and I have used the same sentance for over 1 year on other rp servers

or are you moaning because you died 

What are ou actually trying to get out of this report?

Well how would you like me to initiate then?

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Here guys for the both of you
And if im not allowed to react to this im so sorry

@SYS Authxntic I am not changing my story at all. I heard your voice not that well but I could understand what you were saying, and on the other hand my mate barely heard you at all. And honestly, I filed this report so you could learn a lesson, so you would improve your roleplay, but it has occurred to me that you are acting like a dick. And, there is actually a  rule about that: 

7.1.3 Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back