What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Funzies Icecream not so welcome anymore

Riz

Hello, beautiful people of Altis.

​

Today, We have came to deliver sad news.​

​

We have not been delivering recently due to us being busy adding an insane amount of flavours to our business!​

Today we launched our icecream patrol to satisfy the need of the people of Altis.​

The civilians recieved what they needed.. but there was just one small issue.​

​

The Altis Police Service

It appears that the altis police service has taken an issue in the vehicle we use to deliver our icecream in.​

We deliver our icecream in a fine, upgraded version of our original icecream truck due to the high demand of icecream paired with the high amount of robbery attempts.​

To satisfy the need for icecream from the people of Altis, We simply had to upgrade to ensure we can deliver, no matter the conditions.​

​

We have aquired some bodycam footage regarding the 2 situations we had with the Altis Police Service during our patrol. This was the result:​

​

This was not appreciated! Several police officers took an issue with our icecream truck, the very same truck we used last delivery which seemed to have no issues.​

​

We're devestated and unsure where to go from here, and currently it seems like there is no good way to deliver our icecream. We will do our very best to work out a solution that fits everyone, but there is good chance that for the time being, we will be stopping delivering to the island of Altis.​

​

Thank you for your support. We hope to see you soon!

​

Funzies icecream.jpg

​

Last edited by a moderator:
All due respect intended, and as cool as it is, your driving an illegal vehicle.   It doesn't  look like they are singling you out, the police are doing their jobs.   Why not pick another type of truck?

Altis Police Service be causin nuffin but mayhem on the streets! I just got arrested for accidently crushing into a damn apple tree... YEEHAAAW!! I hope ye ol' business gets more welcomed soon

• Love
Reactions: Riz
As mentioned several times, We've unfortunately noticed that Altis has a very high crime rate. Thereby, we have upgraded our vehicles to fit the conditions to deliver icecream in a safe manner. This is not the first time we go out on patrol. Our previous encounter can be found Here. We have encountered barely any issues in the past, we're looking to do nothing but deliver our icecream to the people!

True enough mister, Thank you for your support!

@Perspective    

Please don’t be offended…  I whole heartedly support Entrepreneurship, and small business.  Moreover, I fully understand the dangers of conducting business on parts of Altis Island….

That said, for every problem, there is a solution.  Here are my ideas for this…

1, A “Special Heavy Vehicle” Business Permit.  Said permit would allow you to conduct business using your armored truck.  I assume, you’re not being hostile in any way, and simply trying to conduct a fair and honest business, I’m sure something can be worked out with the city, and the police.

2, If possible, place your business logo on your truck so that anyone can see what type of business you are.  This would insure that you would not be mistaken for a hostile force.  Then, the only reason for being pulled over would be to check your permit.

Hope this helps

CC

Back