What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

New Mic and Headset

Louie Austino

Supreme Tea Addict and Perfectionist
I'm looking at purchasing a new headset and mic after @Roberts sprayed L'oreal Men Expert antiperspirant on it! and broke my mic 😉 The current headset I've got I bought off amazon for £15 and it lasted me coming on 3 years. I'm looking at upgrading without spending a bomb. So please give us some advice on what to get. I'd prefer a Bluetooth Headset but not too fussed. 

I've looked at the Yeti Snowball. Is this any good and worth its £44.99 price tag?  

Thanks in Advance

Louie

I'm looking at purchasing a new headset and mic after @Roberts sprayed L'oreal Men Expert antiperspirant on it! and broke my mic 😉 The current headset I've got I bought off amazon for £15 and it lasted me coming on 3 years. I'm looking at upgrading without spending a bomb. So please give us some advice on what to get. I'd prefer a Bluetooth Headset but not too fussed. 

I've looked at the Yeti Snowball. Is this any good and worth its £44.99 price tag?  

Thanks in Advance

Louie
I had a snowball for about 5 months and it was good. It did the job the issue was that it was really sensitive in picking up all sorts of noises or neighbours dog an such. Its not a directional mic so picks up sounds from everywhere. I had a keyboard behind it and it would always pick that up. After a while i went for the Blue yeti so that i could get the different mic settings and also the adjustable mic sensitivity.

For headset i went for Hyper X cloud 2 from a lot of peoples recommendations. Decent mic on it which is removable and great sound quality for price. 

I have the snowball, it’s decent but picks up everything. It’s not the nicest when you have a mechanical keyboard.

For headset i went for Hyper X cloud 2 from a lot of peoples recommendations. Decent mic on it which is removable and great sound quality for price. 
I currently have the Hyper X cloud 2 and I second this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back