What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Airsoft Montage :D

Adam Busy

Unlinked
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope you enjoy... thought I would post on here to see if people like this...😁😁

Great to see another member in this community that enjoys airsoft 😃

I see, chicken wing grip on the front there, making your arm a nice target.

I see you are not wearing full camo’s including cam cream....noob 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, chicken wing grip on the front there, making your arm a nice target.
Hahah Im peaking around a left hand corner... so from that angle none of my arm is exposed.... if thats what you mean

speedsoft or milsim?
Sorta a mix... we play at a casual site but push a lot but it is a mix... we are not always running full speed at people

I see you are not wearing full camo’s including cam cream....noob 🙂
yikes

The ARMA combat stance at 1:03 is real hahahaaha.

Glad to see another airsoft player. How long have you been playing?

I end up going every other weekend with 2 or 3 people. We run a speedsoft style setup and just push/flank everything. Mixture of woodland and CQC sites although my favourite site recently closed down 😞

Last edited by a moderator:
The ARMA combat stance at 1:03 is real hahahaaha.

Glad to see another airsoft player. How long have you been playing?

I end up going every other weekend with 2 or 3 people. We run a speedsoft style setup and just push/flank everything. Mixture of woodland and CQC sites although my favourite site recently closed down 😞
I have been playing for 2 years now... we play at a casual milsim site, but of course same as you we rush people because we find it fun...

We also go every other saturday in a group of 3-7 😁

I loved the "Knife" bit. I'd shit myself if that came round the corner at me hahah

Back