What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Robert R, Mad Yoke - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethon

Your In-game name

Aethon, aange

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Robert R, Mad Yoke

Date of the incident

09/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Picking up a friend from Agios when we are told 'if you don't fly off you will be shot' or words to that effect, complete lack of roleplay followed about 4 seconds later by shots on our helicopter in which aange died. Tried to liase with Robert R but was told that it was a valid initiation.
EDIT: Was told recently by Warwick that the bind is in fact Ctrl T, apologies for any confusion

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOMeD5SPAfQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort your communications out and put your ear plug's in maybe then you could hear me and dont pull this roleplay card if you wanted to roleplay you could have got out of your heli and spoke to us but you decided to fly off and put everyone in your heli at risk

Sort your communications out and put your ear plug's in maybe then you could hear me and dont pull this roleplay card if you wanted to roleplay you could have got out of your heli and spoke to us but you decided to fly off and put everyone in your heli at risk
That's... that's not how roleplay works. The heli is loud but I can hear every word and there is certainly no high-quality roleplay.

You sure about that.....There was nothing wrong with what i said i gave your a clear demand and you choose to ignore it

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I'm going to be honest here, and say that I've listened to the video multiple times, and I can not, hear a word of what @Mad Yoke is saying. 

I'd prefer it if we could actually sort this out properly and not have to take actions further than a warning. 

I can hear that Yoke is saying something, but I honestly can't tell since the comms are everywhere. Can you please tell me what you heard @Aethon and what you said @Mad Yoke?

I'm going to be honest here, and say that I've listened to the video multiple times, and I can not, hear a word of what @Mad Yoke is saying. 

I'd prefer it if we could actually sort this out properly and not have to take actions further than a warning. 

I can hear that Yoke is saying something, but I honestly can't tell since the comms are everywhere. Can you please tell me what you heard @Aethon and what you said @Mad Yoke?
I heard 'do not land do not land' and then 'fly off or you'll be shot'

Not in that group anymore, I believe it was deleted because of how bad comms were

I cant remember exactly what i said but he was told not to land several times then when they landed i told them if they fly off they will be shot down and to get out of the heli and say what they have to say i think  said it a bit different to that but it was something along those lines one of them mumbled something when they land which is why they where asked to get out and say what they got to say I don't think I've done anything wrong in this situation they choose not to listen to our demands and got shot down I don't think i should get a warning for this it's not my fault that there comms are shit and they cant hear me 

After multiple viewing, since we could not come to a conclusion and speak about the incident,

I have been doing my best to understand the report. At this time I hear that you, or the pilot didn't listen to two clear demands, such as "Don't land here", and then before the comes get too loud, I believe I hear, "Don't take off or the vehicle will be disabled." The pilot at this time decided to take off and kills one person.

This is due to the fact that you didn't pay attention to what was being said, and your actions had consequences. The report will be denied due to this. 

Report Rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back