What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - ForestPotato - 13/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForestPotato

In-game Name
Breacher

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Reminissions

Reason given for your ban.
disconnected

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Got Disconnected from server and they must have jumped to it being a combat log so i got banned

Why should we unban you ?
I couldn't help disconnecting i had really bad internet then now it's better and i have been bad for just under a year in that time i have had time to go on other servers practice RP and other stuff got a new mic aswell so voice is better but i would like to be unbanned as this is still the best server out of all of them to be on and also my mates play on this one so i would like to be able to play with them and pick up where i left of cheers

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So when your tires get initiated on and when you step out of the vehicle and get asked to place your hands above your head you just disconnect. And you call that bad internet? If you lagged out due to internet it will always display that you are either losing connection or that battleye has failed. 

I will give you one more chance to be honest with me otherwise I will simply deny this appeal.

@ForestPotato

Regardless of whether you had or hadn't stepped out of the vehicle when you were "kicked", your tyres had been "initiated" on, you can see how the assumption would be that you had indeed combat logged to prevent yourself from being shot or otherwise apprehended.

- Copy and paste the combat logging rule and explain why it exists

- If in the future you experience issues with your internet and get disconnected from our servers, what will you do?

[SIZE=medium](2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). [/SIZE] 

This rule exists so that the server has has the roleply that was intended to be used while playing on the server and to stop people bailing when something doesn't go their way.

In the future should i disconnect while i am in some sort of incident i will attempt to join back the server and explain in the out of character chat what happened to try and rectify the situation i will also screenshot the disconnect message as proof of disconnection 

@DCC Gordon

Why did you decide to bump your appeal?*
Also last question. Let's say this was to happen again and the server is full and you can't reconnect what options do you have to make sure the person knows what's happened? 

Hello and to the first question i bumped it because from what i have seen i know we have a timer on our replys which you tell us about before it will happen i was unsure if the admins had it aswell but now that i actually think about it it's pretty stupid on my behalf so sorry about that and secondly to your other question if i cannot join back i will attempt to find their name on here and message them if i cannot i will attempt to do it through the discord app if that doesn't work i will then message one of the admins to notify them of what happened while telling them how i tried to contact the other person but if i do manage to contact the other person i will take screenshots as evidence for  proof of what happened i will also have a picture of the disconnected notification.

@Kempi Anderson

Edit - i know bumping was said in the ban appeal process but i didn't see anything about timers and i also know i couldn't message an admin about it i thought it would also be less annoying for an admin if i bumped it and i should have taken the tag out.

Alright @ForestPotato Firstly the timer on replies only counts if you do not reply to the staff team. If we do not respond you do not put another message in the appeal you edit your old one like you did this time. 

Secondly if you do DC the best option is to try and find them on teamspeak and if you can't join the "join for support" room on teamspeak and explain the situation and staff will help you contact the person from there. 

I will be unbanning you, I hope you contact the people involved next time you DC. Do keep in mind that if you happen to disconnect every time we may stop believing the story of accidental disconnect. The excuse only works so many times

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back