What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Poseidon Beware

Aethon

This is a message to Poseidon - when outnumbered, don't be cheeky! This man didn't follow that message - here is the result, a warning to all those who wish to join this cartel with the intention of telling others what to do...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[resolution was fixed]

Last edited by a moderator:
one member isnt gonna scare them LOL if you capture a Capo MAYBE XD

What a bunch of hobos honestly, associates are tehnically hobos so take as many as you want its the only thing you can since you are ones ,cherrio -Nuclear Atlas
t9bScLe.gif

Oh well, thank you for removing a weak link in our great cartel next time try taking someone of worth but what can a hobo do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, 3 hobos, one of which does not have a long gun, what are we going to do? I say dispand the cartel if they are going after us. AHHHHHHHH

Oh no, you took some canon fodder guess we have to recruit some more retired cops then 😕

Poseiden evicted me from my dome once and I, like you, declared war against them and this was the outcome:

7316E5AF4D391F792B0FCA80B76631B35C94C184

Admittedly, my method of rebellion was much more orientated around being an annoyance rather than a general threat 

Oh well, thank you for removing a weak link in our great cartel next time try taking someone of worth but what can a hobo do.
well longbow if you consider associates to be worthless does that make you one too?

On 13/04/2019 at 17:11, Aethon said:

This is a message to Poseidon - when outnumbered, don't be cheeky! This man didn't follow that message - here is the result, a warning to all those who wish to join this cartel with the intention of telling others what to do...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Atheon i like you and all but tbh all you have done is turn yourself into a pure meme 

well longbow if you consider associates to be worthless does that make you one too?
Well i am the 'most active henchmen' Poseidon has ever seen and the best at the hemmt ambush, but yes i am useless but give me a MXSW instead of a katiba and i will be a bit less useless. And for associates they are the best when patrolling never a dull moment with slightly better armed hobos trying to stop hobos with the OP rook

Well i am the 'most active henchmen' Poseidon has ever seen and the best at the hemmt ambush, but yes i am useless but give me a MXSW instead of a katiba and i will be a bit less useless. And for associates they are the best when patrolling never a dull moment with slightly better armed hobos trying to stop hobos with the OP rook
ah ok you've proved your point but never see you around but when i do ill av you 

Atheon i like you and all but tbh all you have done is turn yourself into a pure meme 
To be honest the 'roleplay' idea was to warn people against joining Poseidon rather than about scaring the capos, we grabbed this one because he told me to put my gun away 🙂

Was a fun situation, I think kidnapping Toma was funnier tho 

To be honest the 'roleplay' idea was to warn people against joining Poseidon rather than about scaring the capos, we grabbed this one because he told me to put my gun away 🙂

Was a fun situation, I think kidnapping Toma was funnier tho 
Ok i see now 

And for associates they are the best when patrolling never a dull moment with slightly better armed hobos trying to stop hobos with the OP rook
Don't talk shit about the rook, I killed six cops in Kavala with a rook once

Only got caught afterwards for the 11 murders (executed 5 of the bodies) and got away with a fine because I annoyed the cop into wanting to be rid of me

Back