Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Aethon

Poseidon Beware

Aethon

This is a message to Poseidon - when outnumbered, don't be cheeky! This man didn't follow that message - here is the result, a warning to all those who wish to join this cartel with the intention of telling others what to do...

[resolution was fixed]

• Haha 4
  • Facepalm 9

TheCap

one member isnt gonna scare them LOL if you capture a Capo MAYBE XD

Mr Maxim

Killing an associate... big man...

• Feelsbadman 1

Nuclear Atlas

What a bunch of hobos honestly, associates are tehnically hobos so take as many as you want its the only thing you can since you are ones ,cherrio -Nuclear Atlas

• Haha 3
  • Feelsbadman 1

ShadowDirector
Just now, Nuclear Atlas said:

What a bunch of hobos honestly, associates are tehnically hobos so take as many as you want its the only thing you can since you are ones ,cherrio -Nuclear Atlas

t9bScLe.gif

• Haha 2
  • Feelsbadman 1

Longbow

Oh well, thank you for removing a weak link in our great cartel next time try taking someone of worth but what can a hobo do.

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

Slawek Orion

Oh no, 3 hobos, one of which does not have a long gun, what are we going to do? I say dispand the cartel if they are going after us. AHHHHHHHH

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hype 1

Butch

Oh no, you took some canon fodder guess we have to recruit some more retired cops then 😕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Haywire

Poseiden evicted me from my dome once and I, like you, declared war against them and this was the outcome:

&key=c508854a50212a6555268d284544811c88d7dab1be4d0241b7e37a2a543983eb

Admittedly, my method of rebellion was much more orientated around being an annoyance rather than a general threat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Miyagi
On 13/04/2019 at 19:52, Longbow said:

Oh well, thank you for removing a weak link in our great cartel next time try taking someone of worth but what can a hobo do.

well longbow if you consider associates to be worthless does that make you one too?

On 13/04/2019 at 17:11, Aethon said:

This is a message to Poseidon - when outnumbered, don't be cheeky! This man didn't follow that message - here is the result, a warning to all those who wish to join this cartel with the intention of telling others what to do...

[resolution was fixed]

Atheon i like you and all but tbh all you have done is turn yourself into a pure meme 

Longbow
2 minutes ago, Miyagi said:

well longbow if you consider associates to be worthless does that make you one too?

Well i am the 'most active henchmen' Poseidon has ever seen and the best at the hemmt ambush, but yes i am useless but give me a MXSW instead of a katiba and i will be a bit less useless. And for associates they are the best when patrolling never a dull moment with slightly better armed hobos trying to stop hobos with the OP rook

Miyagi
3 minutes ago, Longbow said:

Well i am the 'most active henchmen' Poseidon has ever seen and the best at the hemmt ambush, but yes i am useless but give me a MXSW instead of a katiba and i will be a bit less useless. And for associates they are the best when patrolling never a dull moment with slightly better armed hobos trying to stop hobos with the OP rook

ah ok you've proved your point but never see you around but when i do ill av you 

Longbow
1 minute ago, Miyagi said:

ah ok you've proved your point but never see you around but when i do ill av you 

image.png.c8f61adf14b5767804f6365bf183b372.png

• Haha 1

Miyagi
2 minutes ago, Longbow said:

image.png.c8f61adf14b5767804f6365bf183b372.png

but ill still rinse you ouuta it dwwwww i gottcu

Hammie

You've just angered the Poseidon AKS squad well done 😡

Aethon
1 hour ago, Miyagi said:

Atheon i like you and all but tbh all you have done is turn yourself into a pure meme 

To be honest the 'roleplay' idea was to warn people against joining Poseidon rather than about scaring the capos, we grabbed this one because he told me to put my gun away 🙂

Was a fun situation, I think kidnapping Toma was funnier tho 

• Hype 1

Miyagi
Just now, Aethon said:

To be honest the 'roleplay' idea was to warn people against joining Poseidon rather than about scaring the capos, we grabbed this one because he told me to put my gun away 🙂

Was a fun situation, I think kidnapping Toma was funnier tho 

Ok i see now 

Aethon
1 hour ago, Longbow said:

And for associates they are the best when patrolling never a dull moment with slightly better armed hobos trying to stop hobos with the OP rook

Don't talk shit about the rook, I killed six cops in Kavala with a rook once

Only got caught afterwards for the 11 murders (executed 5 of the bodies) and got away with a fine because I annoyed the cop into wanting to be rid of me

Qrow

Whoever brings these men forward, alive, to Qrow the newest of the Poseidon brothers shall be given a bounty of £5,000,000 if gifted to myself when the day is young, £2,500,000 when the day has reached middle age and £1,500,000 when the day is old. 

I wish to have some new toys to play with. 

Dead....as they are but mere hobo's and worth little... No more than £45,000 each will be awarded, a standard Sicario fee. 

• Haha 2

Kieran tigerforce

I dont know what to question why Ralph has an P90 or why you guys took an associate hostage.

• Haha 1

Miyagi
36 minutes ago, Kieran tigerforce said:

I dont know what to question why Ralph has an P90 or why you guys took an associate hostage.

@Ralph the Hobo is as fine clean cut as they come p90 or rook he will kill ya

Longbow
2 hours ago, Miyagi said:

@Ralph the Hobo is as fine clean cut as they come p90 or rook he will kill ya

Ralph is just a well funded hobo and everyone knows it. 

• Haha 1

Aethon
5 hours ago, Kieran tigerforce said:

1. Ralph is a hobo

2. He was giving us lip

🙂