What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Fishing

Gamble

Can you fish? would like to take a boat out to sea and fish and then sell the fish at the fish shop, I know it wont make much, just want something else to do, is it possible? and how? is there certain parts of the sea you have to go to?

Yeh just get in any boat and it is an option on the scroll wheel(defo on the speed boat, and I think so on the rib) these then go into personal /boat storage where you can transport to truck etc to take to a shop. Pay isn’t atrocious and I believe the further out you go the better the fish, but don’t quote me on this as I may be confusing it with other scripts. 

thanks mate, did try the scroll wheel but couldnt get anything pop up in the menu, do you need to get out of the boat?

Got it working, cheers buddy

@Gamble for reference to develop on what @Simon Ross was saying, the deeper water you are in the better fish you will catch which may not always be the further out.

Back