What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Escape from Tarkov-Giveaway

durtydill95

I am doing a giveaway, the giveaway will be for (escape from tarkov) I will select the winner on 21/04/2019.

To have a chance of winning this just comment below, something funny etc goodluck!!.

I already own the game, but I would like to enter the giveaway to possibly win a copy for my friend so we can play together. Thanks.

giphy.gif

Why didn't evolution make a giraffe good at carpentry so it could build a ladder?

Today at the bank, an old lady asked me to help check her balance. So I pushed her over.

Ahhh fuck.. I was gonna drop an airplane joke, but it would probably go over your head. 

I was out with a friend and he came over with a couple of girls . I said to him , " They're like buses. He said , What ? Because you wait for ages and then two come along at once . I said "No , they are like buses!".

question

You are given £400

your best friend calls and asks to borrow £200

your ex girlfriend then calls and asks to borrow £100 

how much do you have left?

answer

£400 and two unread text messages....

Back