What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Micky - 18/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

In-game Name
RIck Sanchez

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149101704/

The date of your ban.
18/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
roberts

Reason given for your ban.
(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
RDM not giving him time to except his second dead bullet. XD

Why should we unban you ?
I think people that have ,000 in there pocket cash and follow people around in game. in hobo gear saying there picking apples and claiming that there is bad roleplay can die..

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to need to show a LOT more detail than that. Show me that you care about getting unbanned, else I'll just deny your appeal for lack of effort.

Answer/complete the following in lots of detail.

- What does the RDM rule mean?

- When is it okay to shoot somebody?

- Why were the actions that you took wrong?

- If presented with a similar situation, what would you do differently?

You're going to need to show a LOT more detail than that. Show me that you care about getting unbanned, else I'll just deny your appeal for lack of effort.

1.) What does RDM mean? (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.)

2.) When is it okay to shoot somebody? You as a civilian are eligible it kill in self defense or if you are robbing and they are not compliant/stalling/ect. 

3.)Why were the actions you took wrong? We should not of robbed/executed cheeky mike. I personally stopped because we hit the fence and I needed to patch myself up. We should not of engaged with him or taken him/killed him. It was unfair to him to be killed and finished with lack of speech on our part.

4.) If presented with a similar situation, what would you do differently? I personally would not even have a conversation with the guy and keep driving. But if it is forced like the situation was I would give more of a plot to why we are robbing him. Like “do I know you? Do you have a brother or cousin, you look like the guy that stole my car.” Ect. Then I would go from there. Where ever that would take the role play.

- expand significantly on number 2.

- " We should not of robbed/executed cheeky mike" - No, robbing and executions are totally fine, they just need to be role-played to a very high standard.

- Why did you feel the need to message one of our staff members about your appeal? 

Last edited by a moderator:
- expand significantly on number 2.

- " We should not of robbed/executed cheeky mike" - No, robbing and executions are totally fine, they just need to be role-played to a very high standard.

- Why did you feel the need to message one of our staff members about your appeal? 
1.) Expand significantly on number 2. When is it okay to shoot somebody? it is okay to kill someone at the highest quality roleplay and only then. completely  taking someone's life is handled the same way to highest roleplay quality. It is okay also to just shoot someone if you both are engaged in the gun fight. I have had this happen to me on the server one. Couple of friends and I were online at the airport. Imak targets us then gets in our car drives us out of green zone towards police station, by those yellow "T posts" then kills us. then stretchers us to police station gets us revived by police officer that is online "only one online". Then zip ties us robs us of the attachments he wanted in green zone and murders, right in front of police station. without much said and we were killed and finished without anything said. so if anything need to be looked at in what happened in that situation. it would be 1.) green zone taking car/driving us out of zone to kill. 2.) takes us to police to be revived so that he can get our gear. 3.) zip ties/kills us in front of cop. Nothing was done about it. wouldn't talk in game about it and would talk in ts or discord.  

2.) I let him know I answered his questions. which I will not be doing again I guess. ❤️ XD

2.) I let him know I answered his questions. which I will not be doing again I guess. ❤️ XD
You've said that you've read and agreed to the un-ban terms but then go and pm him. The 2nd rule about unbans is to NOT PM or contact staff about your unban. Did you even read the ban appeal progress or did you only click yes on it?

You've said that you've read and agreed to the un-ban terms but then go and pm him. The 2nd rule about unbans is to NOT PM or contact staff about your unban. Did you even read the ban appeal progress or did you only click yes on it?
Yes Mister. Thank you for responding.

1. You can find your steam ID long number on our stats page, or with a steam ID lookup tool here
  2. Do not contact admins via PM or on Team-speak about unbans! 
  3. Unban Appeals are the lowest priority and as it is your responsibility to learn and follow our rules there are no timeframes
  4. If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request. 
  5. Any abuse towards an admin will result in a full community ban! 
  6. The appeal is for the person appealing and the admin team only. Anyone commenting on an appeal  that is not either stated party will receive a warning point! 
  7. "My Brother did it" does not work here, do not even bother using that excuse. 
  8. We are unable to unban anyone who has been banned with the reason "GameHack #38" 
  9. Any requests that have an admin response but the player hasn't responded will be closed. You will have at least a 3 hour warning before this happens. If your appeal has timed out, Please open a new appeal with links to your old one.
  10. Staff will review your forum/game/ban history, and at their discretion may issue a permanent ban if they feel you have not learned from your mistakes or are here to cause issues
  11. Put a reasonable amount of effort into your appeal. Staff cannot get a decent understanding of you if you only type one line, especially for the "Why should we unban you?" question.
  12. Please tell the truth in your appeal, because if you get caught lying, your appeal will be denied, and you may be subject to a permanent ban without appeal. 

Clearly not! Locked for 3 days as you decided to message me to review your appeal.
Just so we’re are clear I read the rules/ban appeal rules. Actually for 3 days... I had to read them because that’s all I could do. I was banned on 4/18/19 for 7.1.3. Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

I then was asked these following questions and told to put more effort in so I did.

And this is how I awnsered them here.

1.) What does RDM mean? (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.)

2.) When is it okay to shoot somebody? You as a civilian are eligible it kill in self defense or if you are robbing and they are not compliant/stalling/ect. 

3.)Why were the actions you took wrong? We should not of robbed/executed cheeky mike. I personally stopped because we hit the fence and I needed to patch myself up. We should not of engaged with him or taken him/killed him. It was unfair to him to be killed and finished with lack of speech on our part.

4.) If presented with a similar situation, what would you do differently? I personally would not even have a conversation with the guy and keep driving. But if it is forced like the situation was I would give more of a plot to why we are robbing him. Like “do I know you? Do you have a brother or cousin, you look like the guy that stole my car.” Ect. Then I would go from there. Where ever that would take the role play.
Told staff member I was done here.

Clearly not! Locked for 3 days as you decided to message me to review your appeal.
Then this is the best one another staff member told me to exspand #2 When is it okay to shoot somebody? You as a civilian are eligible it kill in self defense or if you are robbing and they are not compliant/stalling/ect. 

so I did here.

1.) Expand significantly on number 2. When is it okay to shoot somebody? it is okay to kill someone at the highest quality roleplay and only then. completely  taking someone's life is handled the same way to highest roleplay quality. It is okay also to just shoot someone if you both are engaged in the gun fight. I have had this happen to me on the server one. Couple of friends and I were online at the airport. Imak targets us then gets in our car drives us out of green zone towards police station, by those yellow "T posts" then kills us. then stretchers us to police station gets us revived by police officer that is online "only one online". Then zip ties us robs us of the attachments he wanted in green zone and murders, right in front of police station. without much said and we were killed and finished without anything said. so if anything need to be looked at in what happened in that situation. it would be 1.) green zone taking car/driving us out of zone to kill. 2.) takes us to police to be revived so that he can get our gear. 3.) zip ties/kills us in front of cop. Nothing was done about it. wouldn't talk in game about it and would talk in ts or discord.  

That same guy asked me why I decided to msg a staff member. So I awnsered with this response. 

And now your asking me for a third time after I have read them three times.

So now I have put the 12 rules in the appeal so everybody that clicks it can see the unban appeal rules. 

Thank You,

Micky

What Kempi and I meant was, why did you message a member of staff when you should know that it is against the rules and says so in our unban appeal notes which you said you read but clearly didnt?

This shows us that you either cant be bothered to read/follow our rules, or do but don't care, which is it?

What Kempi and I meant was, why did you message a member of staff when you should know that it is against the rules and says so in our unban appeal notes which you said you read but clearly didnt?

This shows us that you either cant be bothered to read/follow our rules, or do but don't care, which is it?

Okay, I do care just not at the time I was ban I wanted to be done with the process the quickest possible I do know that msg a staff member rule 2 is bad now but didn’t at the time. I read the rules now. Again and I was ban for 7.1.3 the proof of this was a video that no longer exists. I’m sorry for my low quality rp in the situation and will try my best to bring the quality of rp to the highest standard in the future. So that the other players can enjoy the experience just as much as I do.

Thank You,

Micky

I see that you have learned your lesson. I will be giving you a second chance but do not expect such leniency if you are banned in the future! Make sure before joining to read through the server rules again and if you don't understand one of them to come to Join for Support and ask for help! 

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back