What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Andrew, Arbaaz, Luke Chongs - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akue44

Your In-game name

Lorenzo Russo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Andrew, Arbaaz, Luke Chongs

Date of the incident

18/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had just parked my car right outside the green zone of the kavala garage, in poor taste but not against server rules. They told me to put my hands up or I will be shot and proceeded to ziptie then blindfold me. At this point is when I started recording. They proceeded to pretend to gift me to someone as a present and I assumed some actual good kidnap roleplay was about to happen. however as you will see later in the video this turns out to be untrue. based on the location they brought me I assumed they were using me as a bargaining chip so that another party robbing the fuel station could get away. They then proceed to tell me to drop everything which I comply minus my clothes as any sane person wouldn't strip naked without a little extra verbal coercion. They then proceed to kill and execute me for practically no reason and that's where the video ends. I didn't bother trying to bring them into ts as I know these guys have a habit of doing low quality rp against others in order to rob them of their stuff and gear. this also hasn't been the first time this has happened with this group, but the first time I got it all on video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/dANGH9JMOyY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

As I do not believe the person being reported has seen the report I will tag him so that he can give his side of the story.

@Arbaaz  

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So we took this man hostage. as we wanted to gift him to a person. but we was waiting for a long time for the person to come and he did not come. we had the hostage for about 15 mins and we was getting bored. so we was deciding to let him go or excute him. so we started roleplaying with him about keeping the streets clean off drugs and smoking. this was our bad we should have let the guy go. we wasnt sure  on what to do after the guy did not come to collect him .i had a story for when we was going to give him away. but the plan went bad when he did not come and i could not think of a story afterwords so we had to make a quick story up and it was bad. i can now see how bad the story was now. we should have just let him go instead of killing  him. 

i have never met this guy in my whole time of playing roleplay.co.uk. i am very sorry about what happend. and i will comp you for the mistake i have made. and if we could talk on ts when you are free thanks you 

I'm Andrew and I just want to ask where in that video I'm taking part in the roleplay, like I didn't say anything or did nothing,  I just popped by and saw what was going on, that's all I did.

I don't need or want any comp, it's just there is a lot of this happening within your group. Talks with others has been unfruitful and deflected saying it's not against server rules and that admins have said you're actions are ok. All I want is to see if this type of roleplay is actually acceptable or not, and if it is determined that it is not that you spread this information to others within your group.

Whislt this situation may not have been enjoyable for you @Akue44, I do not see any issue with this from a rules perspective. There was plenty of opportunity for your to interact with your kidnappers and a decent amount of roleplay from both sides throughout the situation.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back