What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Andrewp1232 - 21/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Andrew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
16/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
CC mryan19

Reason given for your ban.
5.4 Giving tactical information out whilst downed...

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So i recently reported a player for vdm and also in that video it has me breakinbg a rule which was an honest accident hence the reason me putting the video up becasue i didn't notice and got bannd for that. It was an honest accident... Whilst i were getting vdmed I was in a hysterical laughter phase and what was going on with my actions were completely besides me. When I was downed after getting blown up by the vdmer I said to a friend on a external voice application "Come kill him"(He was also like 100m away from me) that is all I said and i understand it still is a rule break.

Why should we unban you ?
I think i should be unbanned because it was an honest accident and I have made alot of improvements since my first ban... Yeah it's my second ban which is not good at all but I have been improving and that is the most I can do as a human. I spoke to CC mryan19 after i noticed i was banned and I spoke to him to clear the air and he said "Yes it was on the harsher side but the rule break relates to the first one" Yeah personally I do think it was on the harsher side but at the end of the day it was a rule break and its still ban worthy. I have taken a little bit of time off before posting this up and i have read the rules multiple times again... It was an accident they happen I am improving and I think that's why I should be unbanned

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Yes the in game name AKKO is a friend of mine who also plays on RPUK and I also use his steam account to play some games that I do not own... Yes I know what you're getting at and I will be straight up with you... When I was previously banned I logged back onto RPUK with his account(Completely accidental though) Like i said we both have games some of us don't have and we share accounts every so often and I thought I was on my account and then once I got onto the server I realised... "Wait how am I on the server? Did i get unbanned?" Then i noticed I'm on the wrong account and I logged off within the space of 5 minuets(Which i'm sure you can find that out") and never logged back onto his account since the accident. It was an honest mistake of mine I did have the option to carrying on playing but I did decide to leave because I do respect the server rules and the 2 server rules I broke so far were... let's just say learning curves that have been learnt and will be and up to server standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you have used an alternative account while being banned, this does not look good, and thats before we even look at your unban appeal. Can you tell us when this was? 

Was it only the steam account you logged on with to our server? Have you ever played in the same location?

I can't exactly remember the date I think it was like 2 weeks ago... The only accounts I have logged into on your server is Mine and AKKOS but like i said I logged onto the server with akkos account by accident and insta logged off... We have never played together in the same location only separately. No you're right it doesn't look good at all that I "used" an alternate account but it was an accident and accidents happen. 

Why would you be logging in with other peoples accounts? Why has AKKO given a banned member access to his account? The AKKO account seems to play pretty regularly, I think you've been using it. Prove me wrong.

Also why are you spending your time in discord bullying others through childish memes? I'm glad Ralph brought your behaviour in-game to the attention of staff because he had certainly found someone who didn't know the rules!

I mean like I have said numerous times I go on some of his games that I don't own except arma because I own it myself and he didn't expect me to log on to arma with his account and neither did I. Yes the account akko is used frequently because he is himself a player on the server and come on every so often. The Ralph situation... I don't get how it is bullying it was just abit of banter hence the reason it was in the banter section... nothing personal and nothing offensive towards him. I'd just like to add all the times he flames people on teamspeak... anyways besides from teamspeak and on to discord... From my experience with Ralph in game and out of game he can give "abuse" to people on both occasions but when he gets it back the other person is the bad guy? I wouldn't see it as bullying but if you see it as bullying up fair enough I'll put my hands up and admit I'm wrong and I will gladly apologise.

This is from steam terms which you agree on when you sign up new accounts. 

"You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account except as otherwise specifically authorized by Valve"

My guess is that you do not have that auth by Valve. 

And after looking at your steam profile there is a nice nazi flag.

So this appeal it getting denied and next time you can put in an appeal is 6 month from your ban date.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back