What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Lampis - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyagi

Your In-game name

Miyagi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lampis

Date of the incident

21/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

me and simon ross we flying by and saw a hemmt leaving diamond shop so we decide to drop and rob him after a 5 or so min chase he retreats to a GZ and combat stores his hemmt and after we tell him in RP what hes done and to come out of the GZ so we can continue with what we were doing and he refused

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/n4zZpVtFhMI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

It seems like @the_eagle_kickboxing understands he did wrong in this situation, as such a simple warning will be applied, we will not be so forgiving a second time. Please ensure you reread the rules before you get yourself banned.

@Miyagi, there is part of this video that worries me from your standpoint. I dont believe you had even finished saying the phrase 'stop or your tires will be shot' before opening fire. The rule states that time should be allowed for compliance with demands. Do you feel that you gave Mr Eagle time to comply?

It seems like @the_eagle_kickboxing understands he did wrong in this situation, as such a simple warning will be applied, we will not be so forgiving a second time. Please ensure you reread the rules before you get yourself banned.

@Miyagi, there is part of this video that worries me from your standpoint. I dont believe you had even finished saying the phrase 'stop or your tires will be shot' before opening fire. The rule states that time should be allowed for compliance with demands. Do you feel that you gave Mr Eagle timeto comply?
Looking back on it now I should have given him more time to comply and a possible 2 tire initiation 

You should have indeed. I wont be handing any punishment out to you, however please keep this in mind next time.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back