What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - DSD - 21/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSD

In-game Name
DSD.

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/01/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Pr0xity

Reason given for your ban.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban. And (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). The Server you initially were banned on.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was originally banned for combat logging because i shot a new player(which i was previously warned for) in front of a NHS member and then hid under a bridge and re-spawned in a different town. After i got the first ban, RDM was added to my ban because i killed 2 people doing a salt run, however my mic was playing up so i though i called out i was robbing them but they couldn't hear me (trying to engage in role play), i have previously been warned for a bad mic.

Why should we unban you ?
i made a mistake. i'm sorry and i apologise for RDM and combat logging which cause trouble for the populous of the server and the staff. i broke the rules so i can appreciate the inconvenience i have caused, it was my error and i take full responsibility for it, it should have never happened in the first place. I can promise the staff ill never do it again and ill take the necessary measures to ensure it wont happen. i regret my actions and i hope to be able to play the server again .

I cant make up excuses for what i done because i was in the wrong, but i was a new player at the time and immature. (P.S Got a new mic)
Also i forgotten about about my previous warning because i have been focusing on my Exams (also the reason i forgotten to check last ban appeal so it timed out).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Also Ma steam name inst Obama Bin Laden it just not updated it.

i changed it, has it not updated?

Edit: also not to be rude it was "Obama" not "Osma" so your quote is incorrect. And i know it's an immature name (only for a day) but me and my mates were having a joke (the name is not supposed to be taken seriously) sorry if it offended you.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like you have made several mistakes, hence the warnings and ban. 

You say you are more mature, but this only happened about 3 months ago, can you really mature a lot in this time, or are you just saying what you think we want to hear?

You have a history of not following the rules, it suggests to us that either you have not read them enough despite several warnings, or you dont care about them, which is it?

1) i know it does not seem like a long time, but with GCSE's coming up i had to sort my attitude out, which alowed me to mature.

2)I know i had made mistakes because at first i did not realise how serious the sever was, but now i know how strict it is so i will stick to the rules, i'm not saying i ignored them on purpose i just played casually forgetting basic rules such as combat logging even though previous warned. Also out of the two options it would be "or you dont care about them" because of my care free play style which i must change on a serious RP sever.

You had warnings before, that should have shown you that our rules are serious yet we allow players who are new a bit of leniency to get used to them in certain circumstances.

Did it really take banning you to show you we were serious? 

Also lets look at your ban, you VDMed someone then combat logged/teleported to avoid punishment. Why did you think this was acceptable? What would you do now if you shot someone in the heat of the moment and felt you had done so with little roleplay?

I did take a ban to realise its a serious RP sever, cause i'm arrogant in nature. Also i see now why it is not acceptable as i did not back then because i glanced over the rules before first joining (i should have looked properly), and if i was going "shot someone in the heat of the moment and felt you had done so with little roleplay" i would take the sit (if reported) instead of trying to avoid punishment and  i would explain what happened, and if i'm in the wrong i'm in the wrong.

Alright then @DSD How about you prove to us that you've matured and learnt from this ban. I will be unbanning you but any further rulebreaks within 3 months will lead to a ban no matter how small or big they are. If you do decide to combat log again I will not be unbanning you as easy.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back