What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - CI Koala Bear - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liki

Your In-game name

Dan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Koala Bear

Date of the incident

21/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend 'Daniel' took a police car which was left unlocked and drove around on the main road. We saw an incident and pulled up to it. A little while after, another police car (CI Koala Bear) arrived, we drove off and he started following us. Going around the corner by agios fuel, he pulled in front of us and slammed on the brakes, causing us to blow up and die. We asked the officer for his name, and tried to invite him to teamspeak, however he drove off and then disconnected straight away and could not be found in teamspeak so we could not negotiate with him.

Unfortunately we have no continuous recording of the incident and him disconnecting, however we do have a video of his car left parked but still running, where he disconnected from. (3rd link)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/bkSobjG

https://youtu.be/zxUmQJOS-JY

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

ArmA 3 Screenshot 2019.04.21 - 23.00.05.85.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hello sorry i haven't been on my PC for a while i honestly dont remember any of this happening all i can say is if you asked me to come to ts i would have and i probably just turned off my PC in a hurry if my car was there cause i would normally just drive it to the pd 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back