What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Gazo - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas

Your In-game name

SGT Jas 6966

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gazo

Date of the incident

22/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we had taken shots from this guy prior to this incident on kavala bridge we had chased him though kavala to detain him and process him for attempted murder of myself and my patrol partner INS Corrie Healy we then find civs who have shot possibly in the green zone this suspect we then put him in our car and took him to go meet up with a paramedic who was at athira hospital who met us just outside kavala, as we met the paramedic who revived the chap we placed him in cuffs and told him we was detaining him due to the fact we was going to search him for he said weapon he tried to use againest us at kavala bridge as i am then talking to him he combat logs while he is in handcuffs we then detained the driver to talk to him about the twocing of the offroad when we find a weapon on him with a large amount of ammo i proceed to take the ammo off the driver and explain that the ammo is againest the law due to being 30 round mags we then let the guy go without giving him a fine he then starts to engage us by talking to us unknown to us that his friend had come back on the server and got into place to shoot myself dead before shooting me there was nothing said to us about being shot or killed and was 10 mins after he combat logged i did try to chat to the guy and try to find him on teamspeak or the website to send him a message but i could not find him this is clearly a blatant act of combat logging and rdm I have two recordings of the situation due to shadow play and will post them both once they are uploaded.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/XgoZAiP6-Ao
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Jas,

Thanks for uploading this report. You said you have additional recording of this situation, are they now available?

Thanks,

Alex

yup sorry will upload when i get back in from work but yes there is another ten mins of footage before i started to record that video 

Hello Alex here is the video as requested 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Jas, thank you for uploading the additional footage.

Whilst we cannot be sure that Gazo didn't just loose connection, it becomes irrelevant when he proceeds to log back on and open fire.

He will be receiving a ban for combat logging and RDM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back