What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - fishR - 22/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishR

In-game Name
Desktop

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Reminissions

Reason given for your ban.
was never given a reason

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
even though i was banned over 6 months ago i still dont know why i was banned.
i was in police custody cuffed etc after trying to rob a station. i role played it fully towards the police and due to the time of night it was i believe my internet had been turned off by my parents leaving me to disconnect in front of the police. which i understand looks weird and suspicious however i did not mean it in anyway.
i came on the next day and was given a message that i was banned.

Why should we unban you ?
i believe that there was a complete misunderstanding especially with the situation i was in.
i was not there to troll nor break roleplay but all created due to my own half
i have many hours previous on this server
and i play with 3 other people on this server so it would be nice to get back into the game and play once again.

i am sorry for the hassless i have caused but deep down i really didn't mean for it do happen

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

The reason why you were banned was given in your kick message, the one that popped up twice when you were kicked after the ban.

The rule number is 2.5. 

You do realise we hear "the internet went down" every time, you are best to come clean with us as we can check the server logs and see if you disconnected etc.

This process is here for you to prove to us that you can follow our rules, if we have found out you are lying to us, you will not be unbanned, instead you will be perm banned.

Before we go digging, do you still want to carry on with that story?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back