What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Cursing, Golden Boy, Gray Wolf, Liam, Old Johns - RDM<br>VDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergu

Your In-game name

fergu

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cursing, Golden Boy, Gray Wolf, Liam, Old Johns

Date of the incident

22/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
VDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Incident 1: I drove my hemet to diamond seller and was told 'Stop, Stop, Stop' and shot at, then they got on benches and i managed to kill of them shooting at me and i escaped. (First incident wasn't recorded)

Incident 2 : I go back to see if the bodies are their so i can speak to them but they weren't they were just shooting at me in my heli or something cause they didn't use the traiser rounds. They then proceeded to fly down into me vdming me in the proccess. After this a medic came and revived me but they decided to take me hostage. I tried to // them on the floor and ask them to hop in team speak, but they said out of RP 'we don't use team speak were on discord'and he refused to talk on teamspeak. Overall i lost 300k of gear. I felt this was horrible roleplay and rdm. They also threatened to ban me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, you didn't stop when 4 guys with guns pointing at you and telling you to stop.. After than you starting firing killed 2 of us and we tried to kill you on sight because you was shooting at the dead bodies from way far away so you can execute them.. And then you had the idea to take your heli and block our heli to take off and kill us with rdm, my friends on heli was trying to tell you to leave multiple times, he wanted to come close very close because you was not listening or just ignore the 3 guys on heli, and the result was your heli felt down, after than we told you we will take you hostage, we inform also the medic and you as smart boy instead of getting hands up, you run into medics heli 😂 this is high quality Rp? 🤣 Haha you are funny ,once you get out of medic heli(after 1 mins of treating ) you  get out and started running and keep ignoring us, multiple times we said stop we will shoot you are our hostage hands up and nah... Your rp has different rules looks like..so we shot you on the leg and you stopped you wanted or not...because we was about to eliminate you for this, we toke you hostage on a remote area and tried to speak with you, you was writing on chat countless times about rdm vdm and bla bla and you was not hearing us what we saying.. So we desided to let you leave(because you were non sence and lot of pointless drama) without any gear and asked you to drop the gear down.. You said OK and started using medic.. I told you again stop and don't take out your gun.. Well you didn't hear any of us again you take your gun out we keep saying drop it and you killed me.... Wow high quality rp dude! When 5 people tell you stop and point at you with guys and firing your tires or in the air and keep staying and ignoring us what do you expect more to do? Drop you pm because or Robery? You are very unlucky because 2 of us got all on go pro we use it always, today I will search the videos because they are Hugh to find the part we're you despawn your hem when my friend with heli tried to kill you.. Run in safe zone and despawn is rp in your rules? 🤣 

DUDE YOU DIDNT VALUE YOUR LIFE!!! this maybe is low/poor rp in your eyes because you see 5 guys with big guns you listen stop the vichcle or you will be shot you manage to go away for the first time then you decide to come back with the hemmt around us those who threaten and shot you 1 min before ... and after half an hour you decide to come again with the heli you get  a warning shot you leave again and decide to again back at the same guys who engaged you 3 times till now and you think its a good idea to hover over our heli ... i think this definetely aint life value ....so then i hover over you and we crashed ... so you had what an hour free to leave you stay insteed and bother us well not our fault ...

First of all you never said stop the veichel or be shot all you said was stop the veichel three times but I didn’t record it as I was being lit up from 1 heli when you never mentioned a threat to my veichel or me. And after i had taken out two of your men in the heli no one followed me as I fled so their wasn’t any problem with it as no one was following. Also trucks aren’t Helis you don’t tracer them. Also if you guys initiate on me and shoot me in a heli and I kill you it’s not rdm as you shot first.

nobody told you anything about rdm we evidences in witch you say i heard you guys saying stop or you will be shot... and five mins later you the same guy say you didnt tell me anything... so wtf you are confused or something also...  i shot to your heli once you left an you by your own decide to come back again.... in heli you cant hear me so i shot you to undertand my purposes you left in begining and come back again so wtf you trying to tell us? 

nobody told you anything about rdm we evidences in witch you say i heard you guys saying stop or you will be shot... and five mins later you the same guy say you didnt tell me anything... so wtf you are confused or something also...  i shot to your heli once you left an you by your own decide to come back again.... in heli you cant hear me so i shot you to undertand my purposes you left in begining and come back again so wtf you trying to tell us? 
If you would like to show me evidence of you shooting me only once please let me look and all you had said to me before was stop stop stop and tried to shoot out my tyres with 5.56 then you proceeded to shot at me and hit me in a heli so I sprayed the men on benches out

First of all you never said stop the veichel or be shot all you said was stop the veichel three times but I didn’t record it as I was being lit up from 1 heli when you never mentioned a threat to my veichel or me. And after i had taken out two of your men in the heli no one followed me as I fled so their wasn’t any problem with it as no one was following. Also trucks aren’t Helis you don’t tracer them. Also if you guys initiate on me and shoot me in a heli and I kill you it’s not rdm as you shot first.
You are clearly troll because you keep trolling.. By the way it's allowed to trolling? It's funny for you to troll my friend about wrong typed word? And in game you was saying "shut the fuck and other trolling shits, if you cannot be sivilized then make your own server and play alone, about the rest your own voice on video said that we told you stop or I shoot etc etc.. And now you are telling us than we didn't say stop or I shoot? You are way far from letting people understand if you are the victim here, start saying things that got the basic common sense! We got your voice as evidence and EVEN if we don't have any video (we have by the way) your problem was if we said "stop or we shoot"? The shoot was missing and you got the right to report us for just the missing word? What about  the 5 guys pointing at you and screeming stop bla bla bla, it's not enough for you to understand that was something going on here? 🤣 🤣 Probably not, you are mad and telling shits to prove us wrong but you are not and you are not gonna get what you want... 

You are clearly troll because you keep trolling.. By the way it's allowed to trolling? It's funny for you to troll my friend about wrong typed word? And in game you was saying "shut the fuck and other trolling shits, if you cannot be sivilized then make your own server and play alone, about the rest your own voice on video said that we told you stop or I shoot etc etc.. And now you are telling us than we didn't say stop or I shoot? You are way far from letting people understand if you are the victim here, start saying things that got the basic common sense! We got your voice as evidence and EVEN if we don't have any video (we have by the way) your problem was if we said "stop or we shoot"? The shoot was missing and you got the right to report us for just the missing word? What about  the 5 guys pointing at you and screeming stop bla bla bla, it's not enough for you to understand that was something going on here? 🤣🤣 Probably not, you are mad and telling shits to prove us wrong but you are not and you are not gonna get what you want... 
If you guys keep on threading me with these videos can you maybe upload them as I don’t recall saying that although I did recall hearing you say your getting deported. Plus ‘stop or I shoot’ is not considered high quality roleplay 

If you guys keep on threading me with these videos can you maybe upload them as I don’t recall saying that although I did recall hearing you say your getting deported. Plus ‘stop or I shoot’ is not considered high quality roleplay 
Agree but when someone is not responding not even on basic "stop" how we gonna try do high quality role play? For example we told you that you gonna be our hostage once medic revive you.. And you run into the heli of medic to run away 😂 we told you stop while you running and you keep running WE HAD TO SHOOT because you GIVE US ZERO TOLORANCE to play high quality hostage... Low rp is your fault when you don't listen what the fuck we can say so we can start high quality role play? Maybe to ask your premision? Maybe to pay you? Maybe just leave you alone and choose another guy? I told you get serious if you want from us to keep replying and trying to understand and solve your problem, or we will just ignore you and once staff members ask from us to step in we will share the links from the already uploaded videos... But the point of reporting on open forum is that, to make players try solve their problems alone and if they can't staff will engage and take decisions. Get serious and you will have serious answers and maybe solve your problem.. But if you keep trolling and saying non sence especially without proof.. You will face our ignorance 

Agree but when someone is not responding not even on basic "stop" how we gonna try do high quality role play? For example we told you that you gonna be our hostage once medic revive you.. And you run into the heli of medic to run away 😂 we told you stop while you running and you keep running WE HAD TO SHOOT because you GIVE US ZERO TOLORANCE to play high quality hostage... Low rp is your fault when you don't listen what the fuck we can say so we can start high quality role play? Maybe to ask your premision? Maybe to pay you? Maybe just leave you alone and choose another guy? I told you get serious if you want from us to keep replying and trying to understand and solve your problem, or we will just ignore you and once staff members ask from us to step in we will share the links from the already uploaded videos... But the point of reporting on open forum is that, to make players try solve their problems alone and if they can't staff will engage and take decisions. Get serious and you will have serious answers and maybe solve your problem.. But if you keep trolling and saying non sence especially without proof.. You will face our ignorance 
M8 the low quality rp was before that when you vdmed me and attempted to rdm me by saying stop the ‘vehicle, stop the vehicle, stop the vehicle’ and in the second incident when you decide to fly the heli and rotor tap me. I tried passing you notes and all you did was speak out of rp. This seams to be going back and forth, so I will stop responding until I can get a admins opinion

@cursing, do you have video footage of the various moments you mentioned?

Unlocking for Cursing to post a response to this question, no other posts required.

@cursing, do you have video footage of the various moments you mentioned?

Unlocking for Cursing to post a response to this question, no other posts required.
sorry for the low quality, we have a terrible problem with our internet in our region, we was uploading for hours.. We have cut the unneeded parts, and I will skip the part of him getting the hem box in safe zone and store it because our attent is not to ban him anyway..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fun fact , listen what he say at 0:10 and then at 1:10 xD like is said.. NO SENCE at all.. we have more if that it's not enough but it will take hours to upload the amount of data is huge 😕

@cursing, unfortunately we cannot accept edited video as evidence in reports. Could you upload unedited continuous footage please.

Please, may I add I didn't combat store it iI drove away from the active situation no one followed me and no one followed up that with me. And also when you crash into me purposely one of your friends seems to start laughing.

@cursing, unfortunately we cannot accept edited video as evidence in reports. Could you upload unedited continuous footage please.
We don't have continuous video from start till end because geforce experience and shadow play has an option to record for X time / mins and then stop, we have all our videos cutted or manual stopped to avoid SSD get filled up quick, also I don't see uploaded unedited or uncut videos from Fergu also.. So.. Why is not accepted our videos and his are good to use? We just cut videos to avoid SIZE..we didn't cut voices or anything else.. I think anyone doing that anyways.. The only videos I have are the same just little longer with footage that it's not irrelevant with this case.. Example is our little trip far away with heli to execute Fergus on a remote place or when we was watting at diamont shop or when he killed my friends and we was watting medics to come... 

Please, may I add I didn't combat store it iI drove away from the active situation no one followed me and no one followed up that with me. And also when you crash into me purposely one of your friends seems to start laughing.
There was no active situation with another guy, it was with you.. About the laughing, yes one of us he did because I told them to shoot you down after warning shoots and instead you lost your motor all fall to the ground like rock 🤣😂 that guy is new, in fact we teach him what we know so he had no clue that you gonna crash so easy, pilot also didn't, he is just bad pilot and you know it because they was 3 vs you and they could not kill you because he was moving the heli like shit hahaha ha all bullets went into the field near you  😂

Even if he was new it is still vdm and not allowed and the speaking out of roleplay was still bad.

I cannot take into account the videos uploaded by Cursing as they are edited and thus their credibility is compromised.

@cursing, who was flying the chopper that hit Fergu's rotors?

I cannot take into account the videos uploaded by Cursing as they are edited and thus their credibility is compromised.

@cursing, who was flying the chopper that hit Fergu's rotors?
But Fergus did the same how you accept his videos and not mine? I cannot understand that logic, Fergus uploaded 2 videos 5 and 3 mins and all situation with him was like 30 + mins.. Its clearly cut the videos like we did.. 

The pilot that time was Oldjohns 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back