What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Naval battle

YoCo

Master Criminal
Event Name: Pirates of the not so Caribbean

Description of Event: I feel it’s been a while since the oceans of altis have had any action. a naval battle where teams of up to 4 are provided with a speedboat mini gun. The fight will be centered around an island (Yet to be chosen) With the objective to lure the alien (an admin) thats hidden there, they will be unable to be ziptied/killed so you will have to coax them back to your boat with kind words or treats. Teams will lose when A. their gunboat is destroyed or B. All team members are dead. Teams will win once they return the alien to a safe Harbour (Yet to be chosen)

Time and date: 26/04/19 21:00 (Subject to change if cannot be organised in time)

Reward: i’ll Give 5 mil to the prize pool. 

Requirements from players (i.e. bring vehicle): just turn up I guess

Required admin assistance: yes, would require admin supervision. With very strict rules in place, such as no firing until Instructed by admins /No leaving designated event zone otherwise boat deleted and left to float about. Have received two provisional yes's from CC's to allow gunboats for the event and the event only.

IF INTERESTED; Please state a team name and up to 4 members below. x

Last edited by a moderator:
Where would players get a speedboat minigun? Not everyone has connections to MPU.

Where would players get a speedboat minigun? Not everyone has connections to MPU.
Because they haven’t been used in so long the police have a stockpile of rusting speedboats that I’m sure they’d be willing to loan out for this event. And this event only. 

Obviously this would require gold command authorisation.

Other than this, Unsure on whether admins would mind spawning them in for each team x

Because they haven’t been used in so long the police have a stockpile of rusting speedboats that I’m sure they’d be willing to loan out for this event. And this event only. 

Obviously this would require gold command authorisation.

Other than this, Unsure on whether admins would mind spawning them in for each team x
I am sure they won't miss one or perhaps two speedboat miniguns after the event 🙂

Because they haven’t been used in so long the police have a stockpile of rusting speedboats that I’m sure they’d be willing to loan out them out.
Last time I saw them in use was a few weeks ago when I took it from them using an SDAR and a jet ski, was a real shame I did it only 5min to restart..

Obviously could make it so that whenever someone is given the speedboat minigun they have to ‘sign it out’ as it were and are fully responsible. 

But obviously with admins watching im sure any trolls or rule breakers will be swiftly dealt with 🙂 

sounds like a good event idea, +1, 

maybe not speedboat miniguns but rhibs and mx's

Sounds like a lot of fun and I think you could solve the logistics. +1

Event has been approved and put onto the events postings. Go and sign up with your team of up to 4! 🙂 

Back