What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - ChrisJ2408

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisJ2408

In-game Name

Replicaa

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/110433-permanent-ban-appeal-fabiohoeg/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I know i was banned because of my attitude towards a report on me by a former community member for imitating or copying a community members name as some sort of joke at the time. I had really became toxic in the last few months that i had played here and obviously i had become so toxic that i would make constant racist and disgusting remarks which i wouldn't even think about saying nowadays. I had been reported and failed to answer the report in a formal manor and just did not care and i was breaking rules on the server because i was bored at the time and having played nearly 2,000 hours in under a year shows how much time i had put into the game. I do not agree with what i was doing at all and to think that i acted like that just under 2 years ago does kinda shock me let alone what it was showing upon the community. After my initial ban i had began joining the server under racist and other stupid names which is disgusting and like i said i would never act like that now because of how i have changed as a person. I then was banned from TeamSpeak and began insulting TomtheDoge who i believe was a head Admin at the time because he banned me and that shows how toxic i actually was back then.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I played another server for a few months but then stopped playing arma and began playing counter strike but then stopped playing games altogether when i started my new job and since then i have not played games and have grown out of really playing games but i did try to appeal my ban like 7 months ago to maybe get me back into playing games again but since it was denied i haven't played.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to try and enjoy games again in my spare time and even though i feel that i don't deserve another chance i hope that because it was quite a long time ago i could maybe prove that i have changed to become a better person and not that toxic person a lot of people remember me to be. Since i was only 16 back then a lot has changed and now i am nearly 19 and i have done so much whilst not playing here but i do not know how i can really prove that i have changed but i guess i am just hoping i might get another chance.

Why should we unban you ?

Well, I think you should unban me so i can prove i am not the toxic kid i was when i left the community in the disgusting manor i did and i can try and help the community in any way possible if i were to be unbanned because i did once dedicate most of my life to this community before becoming the immature kid that left racist remarks. I would like for a chance to enjoy the one game that i poured hours into and maybe start to enjoy gaming a bit more.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

What about the racist names you were trying to connect to the server with? Are you a racist as well as a toxic, childish individual?

Back then yes, i became a very toxic individual, i was immature and just didn't really care about what i said or did hence the racist names and slurs but since i have been out into the real world and matured up, i would not even dream about using any racial slurs because it is just disgusting behaviour. It was very childish behaviour and i regret the actions i did and leaving the community in the manor i did.

The original offence of 'impersonating' a banned member really is quite minor, and pretty daft if I'm honest, and yet you flew off the handle and were racist. What happens next time you get in trouble, are you going to start spamming photos of the staff team with swastikas like the rest of the meme spewing children do?

I believe that after 3 years you have at least sorted your act out somewhat but I worry what you intend to do if you return? 

I understand the severity of the racist comments i made and i did act very immature and was acting like a child when i could have sorted myself out and the situation of impersonating a member of the community leading up to the ban. I do not have bad intentions if i were to return and i would simply be playing to have fun again in my spare time without any intention of acting up and being immature like i once was. I have sorted myself out and i would not be wanting to cause any issues which could get me in trouble or end up back to this section of the forums. 

@ChrisJ2408 @Replica

You have been unbanned on the basis that you have grown up in the past 3 years and not out to impress others or whatever you were doing and that your coming back with no bad intentions, however if there is any questionable from you going forward the 1.6 will be reapplied and you will not be able to appeal it.

Treat this as a golden chance after some disgusting actions.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back