What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Milsim Piracy Campaign #1

NotMattch

Zeus says No
Unlinked
The beginning of our Milsim Campaign revolving around the Piracy theme that was selected is ready to set sail in the near future.  Our first mission will be of a small scale to begin with allowing us to establish ourselves a staging point as well as getting used to our new "purchases" that we've managed to acquire.    Once we've managed to get a foothold away from prying eyes we'll be able to move onto bigger, meatier targets 😉

Details as follows:

• We estimate that we'll be in range of our target at on - May 3rd @ Approximately 19:00 BST (7pm UK Time)

Briefings will take place shortly before deployment begins in the milsim channels

• All operatives will require the following resources:

1. All mods can be found here.  Subscribe to all of them!
    2. In your Arma 3 launcher, load the RPUK Milsim Piracy Loader, this will load all other required mods.
    3. You should have a total of 58 mods loaded
  • Ensure all your mods are installed and working prior to 7pm.  After 7pm we will not be able to delay the mission start to assist with mod setup.
  • Saving mods as a preset is not supported by this method and any changes made to required mods will likely prevent you from joining.
Further information will be released when we get nearer to the objective and the relevant intel gathering activities can take place.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

I'll try to attend this one. Might actually be fun 😛

Edit: ofcourse I work evening shift and can't make it that day..

Gimme that sweet joy of having all the cool stuff and fun. I want it all,and i want it now!

I think I might be banned from the Milsim server for when I 'accidentally' rigged the base to blow and connected it to a deadman switch and someone shot me and the base exploded 🤔

Fun times though 😁

just for information with medic's is it gonna be :

• normal- just first aids/ medkit
  • basic med- just badages/ blood bags/ morphine etc...
  • advance medical, the whole lot 

just for information with medic's is it gonna be :

• normal- just first aids/ medkit
  • basic med- just badages/ blood bags/ morphine etc...
  • advance medical, the whole lot 

Now advanced med finally i believe.
Basic med to start with, before I hit you all with advanced I want to be sure we’ll have some decent medics that know how it all works otherwise everyone is gonna be dead lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really enjoyed the start of the milsim. Cant wait for round two.

Back