What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Long House at Church

M

Gold Standard Roleplayer
Los Santos Police
I am selling the long house at Church redzone. Looking for offers above 1.4mil.

fdb6cc4a59c9cbd664bb6d41ced82253.jpg

3b0a3b8fec6718f72c094a3c29dfee13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s the point of owning this house, i understand it’s in a redzone and next to blackmarket, however there is no vehicle garage nearby.

What’s the point of owning this house, i understand it’s in a redzone and next to blackmarket, however there is no vehicle garage nearby.
Here’s the good part about it, if it gets robbed there is 0 need to do its KOS, that’s why red zone houses are good for defending and attacking hard. But also you gotta fly in and drop some stuff off so it’s like a balance 

Long house provides a tactical advantage. It is a good position in combat as you have direct view onto parts of meme ledge, the front of church and the snall hill to the rear of the church.

The house is not necessarily used for storage, it just holds the combat ability.

Here’s the good part about it, if it gets robbed there is 0 need to do its KOS, that’s why red zone houses are good for defending and attacking hard. But also you gotta fly in and drop some stuff off so it’s like a balance 
Keep in mind people nowadays set up for house break-ins, especially when it's inside of a redzone. You'll also be seen if you run in from redzone and heard if you come there with a car or helicopter

Keep in mind even when defending you can get KOSed too, and if it happens that you’re on by yourself there’s nothing you can do to defend your property. Making your house location unknown is really the only way to secure your property.

Back