What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Old Johns - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Jon Snow

Your In-game name

SGT Jon Snow [4425]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Old Johns

Date of the incident

24/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we headed to Athira bank as it was getting robbed, we pulled up to multiple aggressive individuals who started screaming guns away for the hostage dies even though our guns were on our backs then they just started shooting at us without any initiation. The Gang name of these said individuals ingame is called The Family.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBw8aq8IlZQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

it was an action of reaction dude i heard gun shots...  i see two cops with guns and i was rebbering the bank... as you see after the 1st gun shot i openned the door and start shooting what eslse to do in situatuon like that..? 

upload uncut video please , also tell me when you tried to resolve the problem with us? we had no clue about it... arbaaz told us that oldjohn reported for rdm xD

it was an action of reaction dude i heard gun shots...  i see two cops with guns and i was rebbering the bank... as you see after the 1st gun shot i openned the door and start shooting what eslse to do in situatuon like that..? 
The gun shots as you can see in the video is me being RDM'd from the guy in the broken house across the street. I will not comment on this until an admin requests me to do so. I do not have a longer video, the video i have supplied is very clear on what happened in the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
well when someone who is inside the bank and whants to rober the bank should have weapon out to do so you clearly listen do not enter and drop your gun instead you with your big gun enter the bank for what negotion no dont think so if you have act as we told you wouldnt have died... you didnt value your life clearly because robbers are capable to do anythink in the middle of a robery... 

I shoot at you once I saw one of you getting his gun out and 2 more was going from back door of the bank, so it's my fault for the first bullet was shoot and not Oldjohns... We had no clue you will go inside the bank that easy, we had no clue how you respond on bank roberys, we wanted to play a nice role but I saw one of you getting his gun out and I shot one bullet near him.. And then the rest guys heard the bullet and a gun fight reaction started, I'm 100 percent responsible for this fault.. But no one told us that we did one mistake here because if you did we could try to comp with you guys... You just report one of the guys without trying to speak with us first.. 

of course not no one from the police officers said anything and moreover they scrap our heli without any reason...  and as you can see in this video one officer have his wep out and trying to go around the bank without any knowledge of the situation at all inside the bank..... 

As per the below post by Cursing, he admits that he fired the first shot and thus caused this gunfight.

I shoot at you once I saw one of you getting his gun out and 2 more was going from back door of the bank, so it's my fault for the first bullet was shoot and not Oldjohns... We had no clue you will go inside the bank that easy, we had no clue how you respond on bank roberys, we wanted to play a nice role but I saw one of you getting his gun out and I shot one bullet near him.. And then the rest guys heard the bullet and a gun fight reaction started, I'm 100 percent responsible for this fault.. But no one told us that we did one mistake here because if you did we could try to comp with you guys... You just report one of the guys without trying to speak with us first.. 
@cursing, you have been banned by another staff member. If you intend to appeal then we need you and your group to read the rules thoroughly and carefully. If there is any confusion as to any of the rules then come to me and ask for clarification. Your group is welcome here, but only if you follow the rules. Bans will continue if you continue to break rules, regardless of your motivation or intentions.

Many Thanks,

Alex

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back