Jump to content
Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
...
ALTIS LIFE 2
...
DAYZ UK
...
TEAMSPEAK
...
...

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Cowboy Chip

post edited because of Upsetting to many people...

Recommended Posts

Cowboy Chip

The original post was not meant to call anybody out, or bring anything to light.  It was just an opinion.  Sorry for offending so many people...

  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CST Saccar
2 hours ago, Cowboy Chip said:

 Moreover, some people in the NHS are just about as bad and shouldn’t have been approved in the first place.

Fill out the complaint form, provide the evidence and be part of the solution on this one. NHS command can't be everywhere and see everything so we rely on players like yourself to help us to deal with the troublemakers within NHS.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeRO5mhRefZIeeP0n4wx8UOAr3bAJWZ3D2bBgoKHpaUB2NfmA/viewform

  • Like 2
  • Hype 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Cliffoff
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cowboy Chip said:

@Tom Cliffoff,  Don't be sad man.  It's just an opinion  😉  Not everybody is like that, just a few...

Cough cough @ShaunLAD, @imaK

Edited by Tom Cliffoff
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Will Grigg

People who are in Law Enforcement aren't even allowed to be a rebel too xD. So if you see that shit report it to Police command, don't write a rant over here...

 

-Just a opinion

Yours most loved, Will Grigg

(On Fire) 

  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DCC Gordon

Good morning,

As @Will Grigg werner has pointed out in a more informal fashion, we do not (and never have) allowed any sort of criminal activities from our officers, it is a direct breach of our police guidelines and if caught will result in the officer being removed from the police and potentially denied re-entry depending on the severity of the crimes that took place. We take corruption very seriously within the APS and have caught many officers over the years who seemingly believe that they're able to get away with committing crimes.

If you are aware of any officers who have breached the law in any way, please contact Police Command, we may even be able to reward your efforts to keep the police clean.

If you have any further questions, queries or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
// Gordon
Deputy Chief Constable - Frontline Policing

WJ1lelE.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YoCo
2 minutes ago, DCC Gordon said:

 have caught many officers over the years who seemingly believe that they're able to get away with committing crimes.

 

 

Cough cough @YoCo

  • Haha 1
  • Feelsbadman 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ant Arni
8 hours ago, Cowboy Chip said:

they think it’s fun to ruin someone’s day

I think you might be too invested in this if a bad experience with someone in game ruins your day

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Feelsbadman 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SI Greenhalgh 4439

I think we are all too invested in this.....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Feelsbadman 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cowboy Chip
9 hours ago, CST Saccar said:

Fill out the complaint form, provide the evidence and be part of the solution on this one. NHS command can't be everywhere and see everything so we rely on players like yourself to help us to deal with the troublemakers within NHS.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeRO5mhRefZIeeP0n4wx8UOAr3bAJWZ3D2bBgoKHpaUB2NfmA/viewform

Understood...

4 hours ago, Will Grigg werner said:

People who are in Law Enforcement aren't even allowed to be a rebel too xD. So if you see that shit report it to Police command, don't write a rant over here...

Not ranting per say, just an opinion...  and nothing I have said here is new news anyway...

 

@DCC Gordon, I understand.  My intent was not to call anyone out with my opinion, or to speak negatively about Law Enforcement.   that said, you can stand in any populated city and listen to people complain about law enforcement,  and they sometimes will name specific people.  I personally have not had any negative encounters with law enforcement.  Every officer I have met, or had dealings with have been professional, kind, and very responsive to questions or concerns.

 

3 hours ago, Ant Arni said:

I think you might be too invested in this if a bad experience with someone in game ruins your day

Hmm, you may be right, however, you have got to remember that there are many people who spend a lot of time in this game,  thus immerse themselves psychologically in the roll, and RP.  Those people I speak of, seem to forget that there is a real person on the other end, with feelings, opinions, and yes, who's day may, or may not be ruined by a bad moment.  It's just as easy to be kind, as it is to be a D^ck toward people.

 

And no one want's to be a snitch. Because, just like in real life, if the snitch/informant is found out, and they most likely will be, their lives are going to be a living  hell every time they have an encounter  with law enforcement.  Law enforcement needs to have an undercover internal unit for policing themselves.  In My Opinion...    

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Coco

Snitches get stitches 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Butch

I mean a post like this wont solve any issues but i understand it might be annoying, however im sure that if you believe that a cop has mistreated you a Pcc would be the right thing to go about it. Its the same thing with Poseidon really, If you see any Poseidon member which has failed his own code of law or just been unreasonable with you a Dealer of his/her family would be happy to deal with it if you let us know. Overall this game and all roleplay servers are places where you need to learn how to take losses and ppl acting aggresivly it is just the way it is and after a while you learn how to cope with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cowboy Chip
4 minutes ago, Butch said:

I mean a post like this wont solve any issues but i understand it might be annoying, however im sure that if you believe that a cop has mistreated you a Pcc would be the right thing to go about it. Its the same thing with Poseidon really, If you see any Poseidon member which has failed his own code of law or just been unreasonable with you a Dealer of his/her family would be happy to deal with it if you let us know. Overall this game and all roleplay servers are places where you need to learn how to take losses and ppl acting aggresivly it is just the way it is and after a while you learn how to cope with it.

This post was not meant to attempt to solve, resolve, or in any way bring to light any issues.  It's simply an opinion.  I HAVE NOT had any personal  issues with any officers, or Poseidon.  Every one I have met has been very kind and professional.  But I respect them, and in turn, they have responded in kind.  And the saying, "it is just the way it is and after a while you learn how to cope with it."  I know that is the reality of the game, but it shouldn't be.  You might as well just say to someone, " you going to get robbed, shot, and treated badly in this game, if you don't like it, leave now, and never come back."  lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
imaK
10 hours ago, YoCo said:

Dont you “cough cough” and @ my boy ever again. 

Aww thanks Yoco my son 🤣

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Micky
3 hours ago, imaK said:

Aww thanks Yoco my son 🤣

Shift+Ctrl+P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt MSc
On 25/04/2019 at 04:12, Cowboy Chip said:

The original post was not meant to call anybody out, or bring anything to light.  It was just an opinion.  Sorry for offending so many people...

Making a discussion thread and then removing all the content in the original post and title so the whole thread is a total waste of time, just because you didn't like the outcome is a pretty silly thing to do.  

No one has been offended and all the responses have been respectful and constructive, I think it was quite obvious that raising a topic like this would garner a few impassioned responses.

Thread locked

 

  • Like 4
  • Feelsbadman 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×