What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Gkram04 - 25/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_02

Banned
Unlinked
In-game Name
Mark

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Rekkemmo

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i stole a police car and decided to fly back after i died to get it and i broke NLR

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because it took this event to make me realise how stupid i was being by breaking the rules and i was being stupid by and never should have went back i knew it was wrong and i was being reckless and really stupid i am so sorry and i dont know what i will do when i cant play on the server as it is the best one out there there is nothing like it out there. when i am writing this i am quite upset that i would let myself do this and i highly regret my actions. if this ban appeal is accepted i am going to follow the rules to the point because i am not going to be so stupid ever again because this feels really bad that i can not do something i love to do. I am really sorry and it will not happen again. it took me getting banned to realise how much i like the server and realise that there is nothing i can do with out it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You were also warned for landing a heli in the green zone then a few days later, shooting at a heli with no form of roleplay, now breaking NLR...

It seems to me that despite a lenient start, you are quite the rule breaker... Which doesnt fill me with any confidence that despite warnings, you continue to break our rules.

If it had been a first offence I would have thought that maybe you are not familiar with the rules, but you were given two warnings, one for RDM which in itself can be a straight up ban.

Have you not read them or do you just not respect them?

I read the rules but had not really taken them aboard as i have said I was being reckless and stupid. In the time I haven't been able to play on the server i have made sure to read all the rules and i know that this was my fault and i have to deal with it but since I have found out how boring life is with out being to log onto the server this has created extreme respect for the server rules because i do not like being left out and the last few days have been hard because i can not play with my friends and i know that this is my fault and I can see that  but i will never break the rules again if i am lucky enough to get another chance.

Unfortunate that it needs a ban in order for you to finally realize to abide by the rules... 

Can you quote me the rule that you broke, explain in your own words what this rule is about and explain how you broke it. 

@Gkram04

(5.3) When you respawn:

Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. Your character does remember their friends & gang members.

This is pretty much saying that when you die you cant remember anything because in real life if you died that would be it.So if you die then you can not return with in 1km of where you died because you would not remember when/ where you died and you would also not know anyone or where any of your things are you also would not remember who anyone is.

I broke the rule by returning to where I died this is a clear breach of the nlr rule. I spawned at the gang base and i flew my heli to where i died to get the car i was trying to scrap with Nlr in mind I should not of known that the car had of existed after my death.

I understand that this is a Clear breach of the Nlr rule and it took this to happen for me to re-read the rules and for them to finally sink in. Because of this event I now have even more respect for the rules and I can promise that if I am so lucky to be granted a final chance I will follow the rules to the point and I will never let this happen again and I will make sure to follow the rules

My final question for you is what would you do differently if you would be able to travel back in time and be in the same situation again? 

@Gkram04

I would froget about the car entirely and will not return. After this expearence as now i have even more respect for the rules than before and I now understand the reason behind the rules.

@Gkram04 After 100 hours on the server you should know better then to break NLR. I will give you a second chance do not dissapoint. Make sure you read through the rules again

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back