What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - fergus - Trolling<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursing

Your In-game name

cursing

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

fergus

Date of the incident

22/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

1st broken rule, he insults me.. 3:10 on his OWN video..2nd video 30:45 again insulting me

2nd broken rule "(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc. "

again check his own video, is enough as evidence

This report IS NOT REVENGE for his own , i think its the right for the community fergus to apologize AND punish for his own crimes too, else what's the point of having rules if only few follow them anyway ? its the best for community, my action is 100% percent NOT revenge and i take responsibility of my actions and words i said here

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not even be reviewing the evidence 'you' provided for this 'report'. You claim this is not a revenge report, however this is exactly the definition of a revenge report. You make a report with Fergu's video included for a report that got dealt with by an admin only hours previous. And in the description clearly spewing it out that you disagree with the admin and that you believe it's the community's "right" to get an apology and a punishment for the "alleged rulebreaks" that Fergu according to you commited. Let me tell you if there was any rulebreak found in the video regarding Fergu I can safely say that @AlexRose would have seen it and taken the correct action. That you believe something is a rulebreak does not mean it's a rulebreak per se. 

I did a check on the actual report and your behavior in this report is mildly said disgusting ,claiming you're being treated differently because you guys are from a different country, and waving away all the rulebreaks purely based on the argument of "other people got away with it". You are very lucky that @AlexRose is being lenient towards you guys. You guys got away well with only 1 person receiving a warning. But now that you make a report that is clearly a revenge report I don't see any other option. Action will be taken on this report. But not against @Fergu ,but against you Cursing. I was tempted to issue a community ban however I will still be lenient with you and ban you under 1.7. I only have a few words to say about your behavior in this situation. Grow up. 

Action Taken - Cursing 1.7

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back