What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - irfit - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Cheng

Your In-game name

Lou Cheng

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

irfit

Date of the incident

25/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was semi AFK in advanced waiting for someone to move their helicopter from the helipad, ifrit then walks up to me and metions that he has a gun, so i pull mine out and mention that i have gun too only expecting he was messing around trying to show off the LIM but then he says he has friends and as i go to walk around the pole all 4 of them just begin to spray at me, with minimal roleplay

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5lnI7Os2b4&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Can we get a longer video @Lou Cheng to show the full scenario.

As I was speaking before the video started

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah ill go get the clip.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 hours ago, Lou Cheng said:

Yeah ill go get the clip.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I was part of the situation,

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

No, you did not, please provide evidence showing you attempted to resolve this situation as I certainly didn't get any messages and my gang members that I asked did not.

Can you please explain at what part do you think this is RDM?

There is 4 armed rebels around you pointing guns at your head (keep in mind while your gun was on your back). You had no value of your life at-all, we told you under gunpoint to put your hands on your head. You didn't comply, what did you think was going to happen?

Let me remind you this is a roleplay server, there was zero roleplay from your side other than 'or what' being said. If you honestly think that is roleplay and is acceptable on this server then you are clearly wrong. 

I dont have the clip of me resloving, i tried to expalin that what you did was wrong and all of you guys gave the impression that you didnt care then executed me, once that clip ends is where i saved it, i havent saved anymore clips after that, but everytime i tried to explain your group kept speaking over me and bad mouthing me while i was downed on the floor. and as i said i thought he was trying to "flex" that he had a LIM thats why i pulled my gun and went i had a mk 1, he then informed that he had 4 rebels so i went to go walk where i could see all four people, and just as i started moving you all decided to open fire after just repeatedly shouting "hands up"

I dont have the clip of me resloving, i tried to expalin that what you did was wrong and all of you guys gave the impression that you didnt care then executed me, once that clip ends is where i saved it, i havent saved anymore clips after that, but everytime i tried to explain your group kept speaking over me and bad mouthing me while i was downed on the floor. and as i said i thought he was trying to "flex" that he had a LIM thats why i pulled my gun and went i had a mk 1, he then informed that he had 4 rebels so i went to go walk where i could see all four people, and just as i started moving you all decided to open fire after just repeatedly shouting "hands up"
Talking to us while you're dead on the floor is not resolving. 

How do you get the impression Willy was flexing his gun? he gave you orders to put your hands on your head and that there was multiple armed rebels (as you could very clearly see) armed at you. There was no flexing at at, it was a robbery of which you decided to not value your life over asking 'or what' over and over again and paid the price.

Talking to us while you're dead on the floor is not resolving. 

How do you get the impression Willy was flexing his gun? he gave you orders to put your hands on your head and that there was multiple armed rebels (as you could very clearly see) armed at you. There was no flexing at at, it was a robbery of which you decided to not value your life over asking 'or what' over and over again and paid the price.
my buddies have proof of you doing this same shit to them the same day. here you go sweetie. ❤️

Here.

this one is definitely worst enjoy...

@Lou Cheng,whilst you may not be happy with the outcome of this situation, it certainly seems like you had ample warning as to what was going on and the consequences of not complying with orders.

I dont see any rule breaks here.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back