What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Minecraft PVP

Would you like to see this

• Yes

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • WTF

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daanv

Professional Stunt Driver
Staff Team
Los Santos NHS
So the idea would be to host a nice PVP based event on Minecraft.

there are 2 game modes I was thinking about these are as follows:

• walls
a game mode in what each team gets 10 minutes preparation time to craft their gear and set up their defenses or offenses after these 10 minutes elapse the walls separating the teams will drop and the battle for the last team standing begins.

• SkyWars
this game mode is similar to the walls game modes instead this game is played on islands without a wall separating the 4 teams.

let me know what you think

plz don't hate

Dude I played these gamemodes a lot on Hypixel. I would love this event.

We'll be using 1.8.9, right?

1.7.10 is best ver, i legit gna be hitting 16cps on you fools with my butterfly clicking, also we should do uhc or similar
Butterfly clicking? lol everyone knows that jitterclicking is the best of them all.

jitter is way worse than butterfly, i acn hit about 12cps max using jitter but can hold 16 using butterfly and peak at 18cps.
Mate, you must be doing it wrong then. Also, butterfly clicking will get you carpal tunnel.

Last edited by a moderator:
bed wars we can solo 
8 teams of two
6 teams 3 
or 4 teams of 4

Mate, you must be doing it wrong then. Also, butterfly clicking will get you carpal tunnel.
Generally the rumour is that jitter develops carpal tunnel or arthritis, definitely not butterfly. Butterfly clicking uses much less of the tendons as jitter. You can simply search ‘mine craft carpal tunnel’ and will see all the rumours are in regard to jitter. This was debunked tho, jitter cannot give you arthritis. Finally, butterfly clicking should be more efficient than jitter, not only is it easier to control aim, but with double clicking and butterfly its possible to reach 20-24cps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back