What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Stoasha Madjic - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERC

Your In-game name

Pascal

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Stoasha Madjic

Date of the incident

27/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were at weed pro cause we saw box truck so we check it, we saw the guy but he run away and hide into some bush so we didnt find him. We crush his vehicle cause it was full of weed. When we were leaving he started to shot at us without any inisiation. I tryed to pass him a notes and stuff but he ignored me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/sBpzg7Vs_bg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@JERC,

Thanks for filing this report. Did you try and contact Stoasha through any means other than notes?

Thanks,

Alex

Hello,

Yes i did tryed to contact him through teamspeak but i didnt find him. But ye as i say in report me and my patrol officers was trying to get him few notes in game but he just ingnored us.

Jerc

@JERC Are you certain the person was shooting at you and not just into the distance. It's quite hard to tell from the video but I do not hear nor see the shots landing at or close to your car? (Keep in mind I might just be blind here, if I am feel free to point it out for me)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
After reviewing the report we have come to the conclusion that this player indeed took shots at you without engaging in any form of quality roleplay.

however, since this player is new within our community the decision was made to push a warning instead of a ban.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back