What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Liam - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jxshuaa

Your In-game name

Joshuaa Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Liam

Date of the incident

27/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was currently doing border pass checks at the rebel outpost when i came across this guy, i gave him multiple opportunities to pay a fine and he kept saying it was too much money and basically insisting hes not going to pay it so i said to him multiple times if you do not pay the fine for not having the border pass you will be sent to the tower, he then wouldn't tell me his group name after i asked him multiple times for it. i then put him in someones vehicle because mine disappeared and he got mad and started calling me this

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg0JSQHC1FA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@AlexRose I didn't find it very funny and ruined the whole situation, i then tried to speak to him on teamspeak and he was arguing like a child and wouldn't let me talk

Ok, thanks Joshuaa.

@Gamertron, as you can see, Joshuaa didnt find it funny and felt it detracted from his enjoyment of the situation.  Trying to avoid a pep talk here, but can you see why it would be best to avoid using these sorts of words even in an RP situation? 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright @Gamertron , let us be clear. The 1.2 rule states
[SIZE=medium]Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. Punishable by a permanent ban without appeal.[/SIZE]

This says nothing about it being in character or not. This rule is in place whether you say it in character or not. No the word "retard" clearly is a word for disability discrimination and with your history of being toxic I can't let this go. I will therefor be issuing a ban for breach of 1.2 

Keep in mind that this is an adult community and we do expect our members to be able to act mature. 

Action Taken
Liam - Banned for breach of 1.2

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back