What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

HELP ME PICK OUT PC (£800)

Romly

Helo my nem is Romli an eye ned sum help on how 2 fine god personel compoter, 2 run gemes suk as erma free, rust and erma free. my bojet is eyt hundererd pownds, eye ern dis mowney clenin pepioles windowes on moterwey, most pepioles run my fot over and no pey, bluddy basterds. enywey plz help wiv compoter nowlije. 

fenk u 

- ROmli

@Matt MSc, Listen Mathew. How on earth is anyone supposed to help me if you move it to the wrong section eh? I will write another one and you better not move it or else I'm telling my nan, and let me tell you, once she draws at the wooden spoon it's all over. People said Hitler shot himself. That's a lie. My nan beat him to death with a wooden spoon and then made a victoria sponge with that same spoon and sold it to Tescos and it went under the Tescos Finest Bakery section for £12.50.

Basically long story short don't move it please. 

-Romly  

Post moved from tech discussion to Comedy & Jokes.
Also that's offensive towards people with dyslexia. I don't have it but I just thought I'd stand up for the people. 

-Theresa May

Back