What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Perspective For Mayor

Riz

Hello there, beautiful citizens!​

​

I am looking to make Altis safer from the current ratlike barbarians that are roaming our streets.​

I am supportive of the hobos, and of the legal farmers of island.​

​

Together, we will take down the forces who calls themselves "rebels". We will secure the legal runs.​

I am with the people, and I hope the people are with me!​

​

Thank you!​

​

​

@John Farrell  Times change 😉.

I was never against hobos. I was against hobos rebels who were hostile and foul mouthed. Regular hobos have done nothing to harm anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Yay so much fun woooo

• Sad
Reactions: Riz
@Perspective,

The Island has been overrun with rebels/Ganges who rob, pillage, and sometimes, kill the citizens they come across.  It's gotten so bad that there is almost no point in even trying to make a living unless a person had armed security for protection.  There are not enough law enforcement officers to handle this issue because the rebels probably out number the police 20 to 1 or more. lol.  I don't know the number for sure, that is a guess.

Q, What are your plans to make it safer for regular citizens to go about their business trying to earn a living w/o fearing death, and robbery around every single corner?

tenor.gif

• Facepalm
Reactions: Riz
@Cowboy Chip 

I'm strictly aware that the island has been overrun by absolute barbarians. Therefor, I'm firmly under the opinion that a change needs to be made.

I'm planning to set up security along the most commonly robbed legal runs, such as various metals & diamonds.

The security will be consisting of a company armed individuals.  Their quest will be to keep the farmers safe, no matter the circumstances.

We're strictly hoping to improve the legal life for the people of Altis, allthough it may take some over the top measures as bits of illegal activity!

@Cowboy Chip 

I'm strictly aware that the island has been overrun by absolute barbarians. Therefor, I'm firmly under the belif that a change needs to be made.

I'm planning to set up security along the most commonly robbed legal runs, such as various metals & diamonds.

The security will be consisting of a company armed individuals.  Their quest will be to keep the farmers safe, no matter the circumstances.

We're strictly hoping to improve the legal life for the people of Altis, allthough it may take some over the top measures as bits of illegal activity!.
Right, I do realize change happens slowly.  But I like your idea.

You have my vote  😉

Back