What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Ralph - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosid

Your In-game name

Hosid

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ralph

Date of the incident

29/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Cyrus and I were selling our aluminum, then Ralph and another person in his gang showed up, robbed us, and then took us hostage. Then he took us to a rooftop to get a ransom from the police while we were waiting for the cops to show up. He "accidentally" bumped me off the roof then a few seconds late he just threw Cyrus off as well. After we were on the ground wounded, he ran back down and and shot us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/196ad0ca4e29b8512e3e9cc4772178aa
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Ok..... First question, do you have a video recording of the situation as this screenshot shows nothing? And also, how does me accidently knocking you off the roof constitute poor RP?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ralph the Hobo fail rp was you getting tired of waiting for cops and deciding to get rid of us and also when you accidentally pushed him off the building, poor rp was having us the victims trying to create an interesting rp situation instead of you. Also referring to the rules killing someone must be followed up with QUALITY RP of which you failed to deliver. Its pretty clear you are playing "to win" and not to create an Interesting rp situation worth remembering.

@Hosid Do you have any video footage of the incident? The screenshot will not be sufficient evidence. 

@Ralph the Hobo fail rp was you getting tired of waiting for cops and deciding to get rid of us and also when you accidentally pushed him off the building, poor rp was having us the victims trying to create an interesting rp situation instead of you. Also referring to the rules killing someone must be followed up with QUALITY RP of which you failed to deliver. Its pretty clear you are playing "to win" and not to create an Interesting rp situation worth remembering.
I find this mildly amusing, you claim you were trying to provide interesting roleplay, yet your friend was silent and you were just sat giving me lip, even after I decided to kill you as we now only had one hostage as Hosid fell, I gave the both of you the chance to give me a reason not to kill you, Hosid was silent and all you said was "Am I not worth a bullet" so I gave you two last words, and finished you off. Another point is that when your friend fell, the second he hit the floor he shouted "RDM" repeatedly which violates rule 2.8. 

@Ralph the Hobo My friend's character was scared while two masked men were silently putting us near the edge and rejecting any types of conversations from my end, of course he got angry at you accidentally pushing him off and blurted that out, at least he took some time to memorise the rules unlike you, judging from your playstyle of "well cops arent coming gotta kill off my victims" which is against rule (2.2) 

@Ralph the Hobo My friend's character was scared while two masked men were silently putting us near the edge and rejecting any types of conversations from my end, of course he got angry at you accidentally pushing him off and blurted that out, at least he took some time to memorise the rules unlike you, judging from your playstyle of "well cops arent coming gotta kill off my victims" which is against rule (2.2) 
Ok, since when is your friend shouting RDM at me scared? Also the RDM rule states killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay and this was provided. The only faults I can see here is Hosid breaking roleplay.

@Ralph the Hobo He shouted that on the floor, critically wounded, judging from your logic "high quallity roleplay" is holding two men in hostage for 5  minutes and throwing them off the roof and continuing to shoot them afterwards while having as little conversation as possible and having the victims "pull" any conversations out of you. If this is the said "high quallity roleplay" than Id join the rebels right away and "farm" since its literally what you are doing.

That was text chat. "EDIT" I might of accidentally had hot mic on, I didn't realize it until cyrus told me I did.

@Ralph the Hobo He shouted that on the floor, critically wounded, judging from your logic "high quallity roleplay" is holding two men in hostage for 5  minutes and throwing them off the roof and continuing to shoot them afterwards while having as little conversation as possible and having the victims "pull" any conversations out of you. If this is the said "high quallity roleplay" than Id join the rebels right away and "farm" since its literally what you are doing.
Ok I don't get this reply in the slightest as right now all you are doing is going rounds in circles, you make these claims but have no evidence, so, I'm going to ask you to show me a video evidencing your supposed high quality roleplay and my supposed low quality roleplay.

Okay this is getting out of hand. Unless you have actual evidence to provide please refrain from posting.

@Hosid - 

I had my nvidia recorder turned off due to issues with battle eye. Also, that screenshot  was showing the log of Ralph shooting cyrus.
Do you have any other evidence to add, as I say the screenshot is not sufficient.

Right @Hosid

Seeing as you have failed to respond to Matt's comment twice now I'll assume that you do not have any evidence on the matter. Henceforth, this appeal will be denied, In the future please provide sufficient evidence (Recordings preferably) when making reports or better yet liaise with the individuals to potentially void need for a report.

Denied - Insufficient Evidence

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back