What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Jason511 - 29/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Butcher

In-game Name
Jason

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Kempi Anderson

Reason given for your ban.
Advertising

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Reason I was banned was because we got a new group member into the gang and stupid me forgot the rule about no advertising discord, we were in a heli at the time and we wanted him into our discord so I linked it in group like a moron not thinking at the time.

(13) Advertising - Advertising any of the following services* on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups without permission is bannable without appeal;

Teamspeak / Voice Services (example: Discord)

Game Servers

Social Media Groups

Websites\Other Communities

*It is to the discretion of the staff member who looks at your situation as to what we consider advertising. We advise caution when sharing any ip addresses or such through any of our services.

Why should we unban you ?
I'd like to be unbanned because I think I have a very clean record for a long time, I did take some time off the server (year and a half?) playing other games and doing other things in life and came back a month ago, I know I should of looked over the rules again to refresh my memory to be honest, I've done that now, might be to late but it was my own fault and no one else, I'm not toxic or a nasty guy, I'd talk to anyone who would talk to me, I'm 31 years old and that's just not me, all I can do is apologize and tell you it was a spur of the moment, not going to happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Linking discords happens quite commonly, however usually it ends up with a warning if person has a clean record. Have any idea why you might've gotten a ban from that link?

I had a clean record for a long time, not a completely clean record, it was a spur of the moment and I honestly wasn't thinking straight and should of read the rules again before I came back, I knew for a fact you couldn't link TS because TS holds IP addresses and I was banned for that a few years ago but it didn't cross my mind about discord.

I apologies once again, I don't own the discord but our gang leader wants to make an official gang TS channel on ts.roleplay.co.uk so that we can be there. It was an honest mistake and my intentions where far from purposely breaching a server rule.

I just wanted to get this new gang member in the discord for communications and that was the first option that came to mind. I regret it.

Linking discords happens from time to time but what I am interested in is why do you think there would be a ban placed rather then a warning?

Like I said I should of read the rules again before I came back, discord never crossed my mind, so if you are referring to me linking it more than once then yes I'm guilty of that but never received a warning otherwise I would of not done it again.

There is another thing I think you're referring to and that's the picture on the discord, that's something I don't agree with at all, like I said it's not my discord nor do I have any power in that discord, I just use it for communications with my gang members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to explain what that picture is of and what sort of messages you can find in said discord? 

I think it's quite obvious that we do not want to be associated with that sort of stuff.

It's a Nazi sign inside of a union jack flag, I know what a Nazi symbol is about but why is it in the union jack flag? I don't know, I'm from the republic of Ireland and we are not apart of the UK.

I guess someone tried to be funny? I've got a friend in the Israel army and I have my own discord with 2 cousins and I wouldn't even invite him to that discord because of the ranks and picture.

I realize it was stupid joining that discord but it was only to talk to gang members, I'll demand the owner to change it or I'll leave it and the gang, I'm not racist or EVER have been 

I do appreciate the honesty. Be careful what you link in the future, though personally I'd stay away from such discords.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back