What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Drex, alice wonderland, some police officers - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Your In-game name

Micky Hay

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Drex, alice wonderland, some police officers

Date of the incident

29/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Player (drex) killing just out side of green zone, player (alice) taking knocking outside of green zone and robbing. cops being buddy buddy with them throughout the whole deal.
I also did not talk to them outside of rp i just dont like talking to people like this there is just not enough change to be had from it so i came to the forums.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyBHEC8N1iM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Don't quite understand what rule was broken here or for what reason myself and the PCSO Enza are being reported for.

EDIT: I suppose you could say this is a PCC issue with an officer failing to do his duty except I didn't neglect the hostage and did what I could against about 5 armed rebels with me and my PCSO both underequipped for combat, the hostage was even let go a short while after the clip ends. Anyway, "cops being buddy buddy with them throughout the whole deal." I don't think you quite understand a hostage situation/negotiation role, what else are we supposed to do when we're hopelessly outnumbered by armed rebels and probably don't even have enough ammo to kill them all if we wanted to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what to reply to this report. 

1. Why was there no attempt to discuss the situation in TeamSpeak?

2. What rule do you claim have been broken, and/or why do you believe this is low-quality roleplay?

As far as I'm aware, no rules were broken from either me nor the other reported parties, perhaps you should take a look at your own actions and of your gangmembers whom are clearly abusing the border of a green zone?

/Drex

If you would care to elaborate on what exactly myself / the other officers did wrong in this situation, I would be more than happy to explain my side of the story but I need to know what I'm exactly being reported for ??

You seem to be just mass reporting everyone involved in a cluster fuck of a situation, most importantly no-one involved in the active situation (Police, Rebels) seem to be upset by the outcome of the situation so I see no reason for a player report.

do we need more videos and screenshots?

Not sure what to reply to this report. 

1. Why was there no attempt to discuss the situation in TeamSpeak?

2. What rule do you claim have been broken, and/or why do you believe this is low-quality roleplay?

As far as I'm aware, no rules were broken from either me nor the other reported parties, perhaps you should take a look at your own actions and of your gangmembers whom are clearly abusing the border of a green zone?

/Drex
Not in there gang, also you were camping and killing greenzone. ❤️ 

Cluster fucks are no reason to not role play.  If you wanted a cluster fuck and didn’t want to rp then go play king of the hill there are green zones in that game mode to you know. Drex (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban. (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

To the police that were first responders. In the (van) if it were a hostage situation and illegal firearms out. I don’t think any sane persons would run up to a barrel of a gun? The second round of cops had guns out. They kinda knew what was going on they had eyes.

(Alice) your good. Sorry.

If more video is need lmk I have a couple screen shots and video. 

Micky

You're twisting what I said to fit your narrative, I never claimed in my last post that we liked the fact that the situation turned into a cluster fuck.

Considering I'm a PCSO, meaning I don't have a gun, of course I'm going to try and act ''''''''''''''''buddy buddy''''''''''''''' with armed rebel's in the hopes of not pissing them off.  

Just to add: When myself and @The Fiddler arrived on scene we didn't have any prior knowledge of what was going on. We just happened to come across the situation while patrolling and decided to pull in to check it out, it's not like we arrived to the situation with the intentions of escalating it further, hence why we decided to be chill with everyone involved in the hopes of de-escalating the situation.

You're twisting what I said to fit your narrative, I never claimed in my last post that we liked the fact that the situation turned into a cluster fuck.

Considering I'm a PCSO, meaning I don't have a gun, of course I'm going to try and act ''''''''''''''''buddy buddy''''''''''''''' with armed rebel's in the hopes of not pissing them off.  

Just to add: When myself and @The Fiddler arrived on scene we didn't have any prior knowledge of what was going on. We just happened to come across the situation while patrolling and decided to pull in to check it out, it's not like we arrived to the situation with the intentions of escalating it further, hence why we decided to be chill with everyone involved in the hopes of de-escalating the situation.
watch the video when you arrived to the airport i let you know that the man on the floor was just shot by guy in the diver suit (DREX). then you proceed to run towards him unarmed... and other officer started talking to the the green zone people. maybe cruse by next time and call for back up or maybe just take control. honestly just keep driving past because myself only stayed there because nothing was done about weapons being out hostage on the main road. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Micky   

Just a quick note as I was involved in what happened after the video ends. Police Back up did arrive, and the cops then attempted to arrest us. It would be stupid to suggest that an unarmed pcso and one officer would be able to arrest multiple armed rebels. And the best thing would be to act ‘buddy buddy’ to keep the peace. 

Just a quick note as I was involved in what happened after the video ends. Police Back up did arrive, and the cops then attempted to arrest us. It would be stupid to suggest that an unarmed pcso and one officer would be able to arrest multiple armed rebels. And the best thing would be to act ‘buddy buddy’ to keep the peace. 
about 5 minutes into video police show up there are 2 people with guns drawn 1 hostage and one down i told them what happen no calls for backup nothing. it took a good 10-15 minutes for any police backup to show. more rebels showed up between the hostage / police and backup. I think this needs to be a lead by example because killing hostage situations police not responding to anything. within one of the (new)  player / spawns. is not something anyone enjoys and sets that example he can do it i can to, that is not how it works. This is the 3rd time i've been witness to drex breaking(2.2) and i have reported it once in game and clearly nothing has changed @DR Harry White

@Micky yes you have reported it to me but I need to see it to deal with anything unless it goes to a report a player. Messaging an admin in game after a situation has finished is hard for us to understand the full situation and actually come to a conclusion. 

I'm still unclear as to what exactly myself and @The Fiddler are being reported for ?

You started to explain in your last post, but proceeded to go off on a tangent rant about something completely different. If you want reference the exact rule you're reporting me for, I would be more than happy to reply with my explanation.

Again, you seem to be the only person upset by how the situation ended. Both the Police & Rebel group's involved seemed that have a positive Role-play experience and haven't voiced any complaints (That I know of).

Honestly, from what it looks like to me, everyone involved in the situation was role playing perfectly fine with each other and relatively enjoying themselves whether the situation was going in their favor or not. You, on the other hand, just sat there in green zone majority of the time, watching us and not bothering to talk much or interact with us. In reality, it seems this report was put up simply because the role play situation didn't go how you would have wanted it to or how you would have agreed with it to go.

Honestly, from what it looks like to me, everyone involved in the situation was role playing perfectly fine with each other and relatively enjoying themselves whether the situation was going in their favor or not. You, on the other hand, just sat there in green zone majority of the time, watching us and not bothering to talk much or interact with us. In reality, it seems this report was put up simply because the role play situation didn't go how you would have wanted it to or how you would have agreed with it to go.
2.2 and 7.1.3? Are nothing? Oh okay then, you have nothing to worry about then.

Micky

Micky, although you wrote that you felt liaising would be of no point; if you wish - I'm available in TeamSpeak for a chat, feel free to contact me at any time: Even though I may seem aggressive and a bit of an asshole in the video, please understand that what you experience in-game is in role-play, it's an act and not how people actually behave or talk in real life. 

Instead of jumping straight to a mass-report as an uninvolved 3rd-party witness makes for a somewhat confusing and time-consuming situation to deal with, I'd recommend at least attempting to resolve the situation in TeamSpeak; after that by all means you may choose to take whatever action you deem nessesary, but in my opinion rather than jumping to conclusions such as "there's no point in talking with people like this" at least ground that conclusion on something, such as an actual conversation.

/Drex.

@Micky,

Having watched your video evidence, I cant see any rules broken here.

The only possible rule break is you abusing green zones, I'm not that happy to see you opening your map and scooting back a few meters to ensure you are within the zone and thus protected. You will receive a warning for that.

Whilst we appreciate people reporting if they feel rules have been broken, I feel like this could and would have been resolved had a discussion on TS taken place.

Many Thanks,

Alex

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back