What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Jebediah Jalalai - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yalcin

Your In-game name

Yalcin

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jebediah Jalalai

Date of the incident

30/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was watching a video, a guy approached my vehicle in a friendly manner. His friend then asks me to step out of my car and pop my hands on top of my head for whichever reason, since he did not state. I simply give him the middle finger and try to get in my car. As they initiate on my life and car, they shoot me out not even a second later.

Tried resolving with both players as seen in the screenshots.

WARNING: There are "avengers : end-game" spoilers in the video/videos I will/have uploaded.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpqQ7f4uGtA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Capture0.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Yalcin

Upon reviewing the brief evidence at hand, I have a few questions for you as I am always baffled by this kind of situation personally,

Low Quality Role Play - 

Ok going by the above, can you try to explain to me so I can get in your frame of mind what "Quality Role Play" can possibly be had by "fuck off" - getting in your car and driving away? 

If the intent there is to have high quality role play "fuck off" and getting in your car to leave the area is in fact ending the role play as they initiated on you, you knew exactly what would happen if you actually drove away, then you surprised to the point of a report? 

If you'd gotten out and then they'd just "hands up" - and killed you, I could see you point but what high quality role play were you trying to provide?  

@CC Reminissions 

Thank for your response

Ok going by the above, can you try to explain to me so I can get in your frame of mind what "Quality Role Play" can possibly be had by "fuck off" - getting in your car and driving away? 
I personally agree and wouldn't call it the best role-play from my part, but considering I was just under police arrest just 5 minutes earlier, I had no weapon to defend myself, so to avoid getting captured once more I decided to try and escape with my life.

If the intent there is to have high quality role play "fuck off" and getting in your car to leave the area is in fact ending the role play as they initiated on you, you knew exactly what would happen if you actually drove away, then you surprised to the point of a report? 
No, I did not expect to get shot out of my drivers seat from a point blank range.

[SIZE=1.4rem]The problem I have is that while they were initiating on both my life and car, they decided to spray me out of it. I don't feel like enough time for me to comply[/SIZE][SIZE=1.4rem] was given for them to kill me. If I rob someone, I generally tend to finish my initiation and give the other person enough time to comply, before even thinking of pulling the trigger.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1.4rem]Honestly, if they wanted high quality role-play, they could of easily shot the tires of my SUV considering they were literally right next to my car. To me it seems they eagerly wanted to shoot me.[/SIZE]

@Yalcin

I understand your point of view fully, however I am going to play devils advocate here;

I personally agree and wouldn't call it the best role-play from my part, but considering I was just under police arrest just 5 minutes earlier, I had no weapon to defend myself, so to avoid getting captured once more I decided to try and escape with my life.
Firstly 2 wrongs do not make a right, because some one offers you poor RP dose not then give you the right to do it back. Secondly they couldn't have known you were captive they couldn't have known that unless they were there, rather than thinking right to "having a gun" to defend yourself why couldn't you be thinking "How am I going to talk my way out of this one" 

As far as I am concerned looking at that video, I am both in agreement with you and at the same time not, here is why:

They could well have given you more time to comply I agree, however you could have tried talking to them and talking your way out of this situation rather than "fuck off" - Jump in and drive off. 

I could clearly make out where their threat was going before you choose to drive, I would hope you could,

And above all else I think to myself the person who actually cut off the RP at the point of which the shooting happens is actually you, they didn't get time to offer you poor quality role play because the second they spoke you jumped out sand just said "fuck off" again its a classic case in my mind of "6 of one half a dozen of another" - while I do not agree or think their actions were quality I also think people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones does that make sense? what are your thoughts? 

Secondly they couldn't have known you were captive they couldn't have known that unless they were there, rather than thinking right to "having a gun" to defend yourself why couldn't you be thinking "How am I going to talk my way out of this one" 
Of course, there was no obvious reason for them to think I had no weapon, but that wasn't my point. I had two options, either get robbed/taken hostage or evade their hostility by escaping, I chose the latter. At that moment of time, I did not believe the option of talking to them would have made a big difference as they started to initiate on me. 

As you can see in clip, the only reason I exited my car was because I thought they were friendly, and then when I heard the phrase "put your hands up" while pointing weapons, I decided that it was best to leave that situation. 

I do not believe that me escaping a hostile situation is cutting off role-play, since it is role-play within itself to literally escape. They could have easily captured me without the need of killing me. Although I do believe I should have provided them with better role-play to some degree.

At the end of the day, I'm only here because I believe they were in violation of a rule-break. If they were not you can close down this report.

It isn't enough for me to say "They didn't do wrong close" I always try to make sure people understand the point of view, i agree with you that escape is a role play story in its self, however I'd say it was also an option to talk your way out of it.

Based on what I have seen I would say there is blame on both sides and so I would not want to action on one side without the other if I am completely honest. I would normally suggest use this as a platform for both sides to learn from however,

@Jebediah Jalalai - You have been warned about low quality RP in the past, you will be issued a final written warning, there will not be any further chances for you, you need to be aware of your actions what I saw was "hands up or"....then shooting some one in the head and not even making an attempt to disable the car. 

@Yalcin You will be issued a "verbal" caution towards your RP, however it will not be a fully auctioned written warning. let this be your wake up call. If you're looking for role play, stop the car and talk rather than saying "fuck yourself" and running off, role play actually requires you to talk to people in most cases. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back