What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - marti - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscottiverdee

Your In-game name

Rejjie S.

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

marti

Date of the incident

01/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Marti approached me screaming "put your hands up" multiple times, "dont do anything" and "dont move" multiple times. I got in my helicopter and tried to fly off as this guy really didn't seem like a threat to me at all. and he killed me. Nothing said to threaten my life, nothing said to disable my heli. Just "hands up" and "dont move".

I tried to resolve this situation with him for soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, i dont like to report people at all. We spoke in ts and after him being arrogant and denying he broke a rule for half an hour, he finally admitted but with zero sympathy and more arrogance. I offered for myself and him to go into an admin help channel to get confirmation and when i went up, i waited for him and he didnt follow. The screenshots attached at from around 22:30 to 23:00, where i tried to resolve it with him using in game text. You can just see there, his whole POINT was that even if he provided better roleplay, i still would've lost the Hummingbird and lost in that situation THUS MEANING he thinks he doesn't need to compensate me for the 500k helicopter.

I tried my best to educate him, because i'd rather see more new players come on the server than just coming on and getting banned a few months or weeks of playing on here. But in this scenario, it was impossible. You'd have to write and 10k word essay to try get him to get on common grounds with you.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ldMHEzaqI

https://gyazo.com/b5e73368960f154700f5516e2a7457f2
https://gyazo.com/b590a01bb007999904b3d22735665a72
https://gyazo.com/f323b95394508a128bc5b7ed55a07c74
https://gyazo.com/d6b043a9dca780f6f6f9b3f9d383046d
https://gyazo.com/467020f2a9564ea267bf9c028a458d8b
https://gyazo.com/ffc1da9ae127a2990b7ef2d07ba99ca7

This is the longest video i could of clipped

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I would need a longer video to process this report as I need to see what happened before this incident, whether there was any previous RP mate

I would need a longer video to process this report as I need to see what happened before this incident, whether there was any previous RP mate
I do not have a longer video as my initial reaction wasn't to clip it but it was more so to talk to the guy. But you can tell by my comms, me and my mates where just talking, my mate says "fuck i got kicked", and i laughed as you can hear in the video. I mean, i know its not a longer video but i guess you could kinda take that i was not in any situation and just heading to the scrap dealer. Also, when exiting the chopper, i never pulled a gun as i was 100% sure a rebel wasn't going to appear out of no where. Again, i know its not a longer video but just from those two things, im sure you can gauge that i wasn't expecting or prepared for that at all and i only had intentions to steal and hummingbird. 

Id like marti to reply to this, to see if he'd actually lie about the situation. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If the video was longer you could hear me telling him not to leave the building, as soon as i came close and he finished his "steal" he tried to flee not following my commands.

And btw, didnt you threaten me saying you werent gonna file the report if i paid you 500k? i do have screenshots of your messages

If the video was longer you could hear me telling him not to leave the building, as soon as i came close and he finished his "steal" he tried to flee not following my commands.

And btw, didnt you threaten me saying you werent gonna file the report if i paid you 500k? i do have screenshots of your messages
1. The video is long enough to hear the first word that came out of your mouth, everything before i landed was just me flying to scrap dealer. You cannot sit there and lie because there is a firm THREE SECONDS after leaving my heli, until i hear the first words come out of your mouth and they where "hands up, hands up". You start talking at 00:13 seconds. And "hands up" where 100% your first words. So "you could hear me telling him not to leave the building" is so false.

2. I never threatened you once mate. I tried several times to explain to you that you broke rules and you had to comp me and you continuously replied with "If the situation was different (reffering to properly initiating) you still would have lost your heli". So you basically admitted your initiation was poor but if you had done it differently, i still would have lost so it apparently it "doesn't matter if you initiated properly" in your eyes. 

1. Dude, why do you think i was screaming. cuz you didnt listen to my original commands when i was talking. Literally every single command i gave you you broke. Like you didnt even say a WORD to me, and you call that RP?

2. "comp me 500k or ill report", doesnt sound like a threat does it...

1. Dude, why do you think i was screaming. cuz you didnt listen to my original commands when i was talking. Literally every single command i gave you you broke. Like you didnt even say a WORD to me, and you call that RP?

2. "comp me 500k or ill report", doesnt sound like a threat does it...
1. Alright, again. (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Not sure how many times ive shown you this now but here it is again. 

Your exact words in your initiation: 

marti: hands up 5x

marti: dont do anything 2x

marti: dont move 1x

marti dont mooove 1x

So those where @Apertex exact words in the video. Do you honestly believe that what you provided was QUALITY roleplay. 

2. I dont recall saying "comp me 500k or ill report" but if you have evidence to back that up then please provide. 

*Please note marti has not mentioned anything about any situation before this and before i landed in any of his replies*

1. Wheres the "do not leave the building, if you dont follow my commands i will be opening fire"

Then you proceed to break all my following commands until you get shot. And note: i did not execute you.

2. If there are logs of the ingame mobile the admin can check himself, if not ill find the screenshot when i get on my pc tomorrow.

1. Wheres the "do not leave the building, if you dont follow my commands i will be opening fire"

Then you proceed to break all my following commands until you get shot. And note: i did not execute you.

2. If there are logs of the ingame mobile the admin can check himself, if not ill find the screenshot when i get on my pc tomorrow.
1. xD oh my lord. THERE IS NO "do not leave the building, if you dont follow my commands i will be opening fire". The video evidence is there, stop making stuff up. Can you watch the video and give me the exact second you said those words. 

2. Alright so then you claim to have screenshots and now you're asking for admin help to see if they can get one for you. 

1. Wonder why the video is so short...

2. Did you see when i replied? 4am+, i dont spend 24/7 on my system, sorry. Ill gladly send the screenshots asap

1. Wonder why the video is so short...

2. Did you see when i replied? 4am+, i dont spend 24/7 on my system, sorry. Ill gladly send the screenshots asap
1. The video is short because i didn't clip it fast enough. Weather its short or not, it still captures what you said from start to end. 

2. Pending screenshots.......

1. Wonder why i was screaming when u werent listening to my first commands and then what i said at the end..

2. Yeah they are, im on my phone responding to all of these because im currently not at home. If you wamt pictures of where i am f

Feel free to ask, as long as its not the 500k you wanted for mot reporting me

1. Wonder why i was screaming when u werent listening to my first commands and then what i said at the end..

2. Yeah they are, im on my phone responding to all of these because im currently not at home. If you wamt pictures of where i am f

Feel free to ask, as long as its not the 500k you wanted for mot reporting me
1. Mate, im not reporting you for screaming. I couldn't care less how loud you was. You really have no idea why you are being reported right now.

@Roberts So this is what ive had to deal with on teamspeak and on ingame texts. Ill leave it up to you as i cannot say anymore to add to this case. 

This is what you've had to deal with on teamspeak? You left me in teamspeak to report me because i wouldnt give you 500k, and i sold the chopper for 50k

1. I didnt say i was reported for screaming, im trying to show the admit how you manipulate this into earning 500k

After you told me in teamspeak i needed to give you 500k or you would report me (what you called plan B) this is what you sent. ("at your own risk" he will report me if i dont give it to him to punish me)20190501231523_1.jpg

After you told me in teamspeak i needed to give you 500k or you would report me (what you called plan B) this is what you sent. ("at your own risk" he will report me if i dont give it to him to punish me)
1. I didn't say "give me 500k or ill report you" in teamspeak. Id love to see you provide evidence to that. and in the screenshot attached, that is what you call a threat to come after you, sad that i really had to explain that. Its clear that now you're doing and saying whatever you can to stir away from the rule you broke which was  (7.1.3). 

Ill wait on staff to reply and take further action from this point on wards. This is becoming childish with these back and forth replies as clearly you don't want to acknowledge your wrong in that poor initiation and RDM. 

You indirectly said that, by saying "if the 500k isnt received from you i will be entitled to report you", i mean cmon dude. You literally did all this for your own gain. If you really was a community man you wouldnt leave me in teamspeak because i wouldnt give you 500k. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back